TIL AÐ SJÁ MYNDIR AF ÞESSUM ÚTGÁFUM FARIÐ HINGAÐ:
http://www.taflan.org/viewtopic.php?t=37149

ALLIR TITLAR Á STÓRLÆKKUÐU VERÐI

MUN UPPFÆRA ÞENNAN ÞRÁÐ NÆSTU DAGA
Sendið mér einkapóst til að fá frekari upplýsingar um verð, hvernig nálgast má þessa titla, sendingar út á land, tóndæmi o.fl.

BANE - The Note CD

Án efa mikilvægasta new school hardcore bandið frá 10. áratugnum til dagsins í dag. Hjá því verður ekki komist. Áhrifa þeirra gætir víða, tónlistar- og textalega séð.
Safnið þitt er býsna götótt án Bane.

An unabashedly unapologetic 10 song wake-up call to everyone who has somehow lost their way and become disillusioned with the state of today's underground music scene.

“”My Therapy“ is not just the best song on the album, but maybe one of the best songs Bane has ever written. It is right up there with ”Ali vs. Frazier,“ and has the same sort of momentum and drive. Bane builds huge amounts of tension in this song and then shatters your body when they go above and beyond all your expectations for the end of the breakdown. I almost cried over how good this is, because I was sure Modern Life is War's My Love, My Way was going to be the last great hardcore record. Turns out I was wrong and there have been several good hardcore records since then, but The Note - it makes me weep.
… It's not just the lyrics that make these songs sit well with me, but also the way in which Bane makes you want to know how the song is going to end. One could call it musical storytelling to convey a sense of suspense, but that seems to imply a narrative and this is pure spectacle. Bane has magic fairy dust that will make you cry. I heard ”When Armageddon's been locked and loaded, I will come back for you,“ and the fluids started to come again. Sure, there were tears, but also some other fluids that had me surveying my puddle like it were Lake Eerie or something. Fluids reminding me that (a) I have no manhood to check at the door and (b) I will have to change my underpants before going to the beach or the next Bane show. Seriously brah, this is epic.” - www.scenepointblank.com

“So, it has been four years. Although I can’t get enough of this album right now, one of my biggest complaints is how short it is. At less than half an hour, it is over almost too soon. The Note flows fantastically, but after such a long absence of new material, I had hoped for more. Still, with what Bane has given us this time around, The Note shows a more aged and grizzled version of the band that slays everything. But the energy is still there. The passion is still there. Most of all, the heart is still there, and that already is more than they can say about most bands around. ” - www.punknews.org

“The more I understood the lyrics (and when I finally found a digitized copy of them) the more I was drawn to Bane. Dalbec and the rest of the boys should be proud of what they've achieved on this album - which I have decided to give a perfect rating for - not for the music itself, but just for the message and what it represents. I'd like to thank the guys for sharing this with us and say I really hope that this isn't their swan song.” - www.rocknworld.com

“Bane are purists of the highest order. What's more, the CD inlay integrates a comic book-esque feel, and Bane captures in their music the proficient artistic ability laid out in visual form so evident in their professional packaging.” - www.chroniclesofchaos.com

“Bane holds on to what they believe in, they make it totally clear and wash up the yuppies who are overthrowing and ignoring the passion in hardcore. Passion, drive and friendship. If you’ve been a Bane fan from the beginning, you won't be let down by The Note. Fucking good. I’m glad they're back. Hood up motherfuckers.” - www.semtexinc.com

“I haven't heard well refined hardcore like this since the early Rollins Band days. Carefully constructed and driven this band milks the material for the maximum yield, showing this genre is not dead. Hardcore like this is a very precarious venture - capturing the energy and intensity is virtually impossible; making it harmonic enough for the masses, equally hard; and on top of that making it original catamounts to something that can hardly be done.” - www.hybridmagazine.com

GIVE UP THE GHOST - We're Down Til- We're Underground CD

GUTG/AMERICAN NIGHTMARE er ein af áhrifamestu og mest copied hardcore hljómsveitum allra tíma. Líkt og með Bane þá heyrir maður áhrif þeirra út um allt. Meira og víðar en í tilfelli Bane. Það er eiginlega ekki fyndið. GUTG bjuggu til nýja tegund af kori og þegar þeir sáu ölduna sem þeir höfðu gert þá fór þeir á nýjar slóðir á þessari plötu sem er listrænt séð það magnaðasta sem þeir hafa gert. Þessi plata á engan sinn líkan.

9/10 Hjá Lambgoat:
“Let me preface this review by saying a few things. When ”Background Music“ came out it was one of the things that really revived the interest that I had lost in hardcore for quite some time. Like it or not, the impact that this band has had on the hardcore community in such a short time has been huge. The expectations placed on this disc by fans and haters alike have been huge and with good reason.

That out of the way, I can safely say that, standing on its own, this record is excellent. Different, yes. Less traditionally ”hardcore“? Yes. But still, excellent. After more listens than I've given a new album since I bought ”Background Music,“ I finally feel capable of reviewing this record. Give Up The Ghost have apparently spent the last few years adding a few tricks to their book or as they put it, ”coloring in the framework“ of their style. Where their previous releases were (in my mind) the pinnacle of emotional intensity in hardcore, this record is definitely a bit more of a finesse piece.
… It should appeal to anyone who likes hardcore, emo, screamo or music in general. If you don't at least give it a chance, you're simply cheating yourself.” - www.labgoat.com

“A lot of people dislike the direction they've taken since their first two releases. However, if you were a fan of Background Music, there's no reasonable excuse you could have for not liking this record. If you're new to AN/Give Up The Ghost, you'll find the interesting stylistic mix of a band that hasn't given up it's hardcore roots, that blends in a slight experimental rock influence. Trademark vocals and lyrics, delving into a good range of topics complete the package, leaving you with a record that's bound to stand the test of time.

9.5/10” - www.scenepointblank.com

“I didn’t intend for this review to be a track by track, I expected that since I love the album so much, I would be able to write fluent paragraphs about how much the album meant to me and how the music achieved it’s goal perfectly. But it’s just hard to explain exactly what makes this album so truly magnificent. First, it’s experimental for the genre and no doubt did not bode well with fans of the generic sounds of Background Music. The picking lines, the sentimental, poetic lyrics, the clean channel prevalence, all things you will not find on Background Music, or anywhere in the Boston scene, where the band hails from. The mix of experimental, melodic hardcore and traditional breakneck punk riffing gives this album it’s diversity but the lyrics are what truly defines the album. Wes’ established himself as a true poet of the genre with Background Music in songs like “There’s A Black Hole In The Shadow Of The Pru,” “I Saved Latin,” “AM/PM” and “Hearts.” We’re Down Til We’re Underground only expands on his cryptic poetry, ranging from sadistic observations of the outside world, to both painful and hopeful recounts of love, to struggling pleas to just be heard and understood. The lyrics have a certain poetic styling but not to the point where Wes’ message doesn’t get conveyed. Background Music is more consistently brutally honest but We’re Down Til We’re Underground manages to mask it under vivid metaphors and narratives. As I said, fans of basic hardcore and fans of Background Music are going to find this album to be weak, misdirected, contrived and even boring. But to a new listener to the genre or band or just a fan with an open mind, We’re Down Til We’re Underground is an album rooted in hardcore successfully manages to experiment enough to transform it into an eclectic piece of work, filled with refreshing music and honest poetry. Rest in peace.” - www.sputnikmusic.com

GOOD CLEAN FUN - Between Christian Rock And A Hard Place CD

Good Clean Fun þekkja allir af góðu eða illu. Eitt af mest seldu böndunum í GAG í mörg ár, allt aftur til ársins 2001. Þetta er nýjasta plata þeirra.

“Between Christian Rock And A Hard Place” will once again put the emphasis on positive hardcore and controversy.

“Good Clean Fun stay true to their old school, straight-forward, heavily Gorilla Biscuits-influenced hardcore sound with Between Christian Rock and a Hard Place, while still remaining consistent to the sound they’ve made their own through nearly a decade of releases. While Good Clean Fun’s sound isn’t the most original thing in hardcore today and the main portion of the tracks exhibit extremely similar composition, they do it with passion and they’re doing it for the right reason: fun. And sometimes, that’s enough to warrant listening. ” - www.punknews.org

“One song in particular that had me cracking up at the sheer cleverness and astute observation skills of Mr. Issa (besides ”The MySpace song“) is the very simple ”Ex-Straightedge-Ex.“ He spits ”I used to have a straightedge girlfriend/She's not straightedge anymore/Now that we're not dating she's my: Ex-Straightedge-Ex.“ XstraightedgeX, get it? The mocking of the hardcore fad of putting ”x“ before, after, or between words or letters had me giggling for minutes. If that didn't make you crack a smile, then make sure you do not skip the hilarious skit ”It's Fun To Be A Vampire…“ - blogcritics.org

”this is still a good, catchy as herpes album that’ll have you moshing and laughing at the same time. So, if the winter blues have you down, go pick up Good Clean Fun’s “Between Christian Rock And A Hard Place,” it’ll definitely leave you in good spirits.“ - www.absolutepunk.net

1. Little Bit Emo, A Little Bit Hardcore, A
2. Positive Hardcore
3. Between Christian Rock And A Hard Place
4. Drop The Knife
5. Punk Rock Love
6. Drug War
7. Ex-Strightedge-Ex
8. It's Fun To Be A Vampire…
9. Except For All The Goths
10. Healthy Dose Of Reality Television, A
11. What Corporate Rock Can't Say
12. Myspace Song, The

SICK OF IT ALL - Death To Tyrants CD

Hands down virtasta hardcore band allra tíma. Það eru nokkrar ástæður fyrir því: þeir hafa aldrei hætt störfum og komið svo aftur með einhverja endurunna plötu og látast eins og þeir hafi verið hljómsveit í millitíðinni. Ó nei þeir halda áfram aðs emja nýtt dót ár eftir ár og eru alltaf hardcore, sama í hvaða samhengi. Og þeir hafa komið víða við. Algert undur á þessum síðustu og verstu.

Death To Tyrants er glerhörð út í gegn og fjölbreytt. Gáfulegir textar sem og pissed off og fullir af innsæi fullorðinna einstaklinga. Þetta er enginn andskotans eróbikk-metall (ala Hatebreed) og því síður eitthvað forever this and that bullshit unglingacore sem brennur út jafn skjótt og það skaut upp kollinum á einhverju fjandans mæspeisi. Neibb.

The four-piece celebrates their 20th anniversary in 2006 and coinciding with that monumental event is the release of the bands 9th full-length record (not including several EP’s, singles and live recordings). “This is a landmark album for us, so it's important for it to be strong and heavy,” says drummer Armand Majidi. “Although the songs growl in a new way, they're SOIA through and through, with something to offer all our fans from every era. There's a political slant to a number of songs, because of the more desperate world view we have nowadays, but we still share personal experiences, philosophies and moods that we hope everyone can relate to.”

”Who had thought that SICK OF IT ALL would blast in such an extent in 2006. Magnificent, honestly! Moreover, “Death To Tyrants” provides that you browse your collection for older works like “Just Look Around”, “Scratch The Surface” or “Built To Last” and let rotate those milestones in your CD player, once again. Everything else than the highest score would be a devaluation of this effort and that's why you can, yeah you must congratulate this Hardcore institution to an album which just couldn't have been better. Hell yeah! 10/10“ - Metal-Observer.com

”The songs on Death to Tyrants sound as if they were written with a certain wisdom that could only be imparted by years of experience. The playing is perfectly on target and very tight. At the same time, Death to Tyrants has a modern sound to it that makes it clear the songs are designed to be on a new record in 2006 as opposed to a good old days throwback album. The songs are still crushingly heavy; they are still fast; they are still energized; but most importantly, they are the epitome of mature songwriting by four men who know what they are doing. Every track is memorable in its own right, with many subtle stylistic elements combined, yet the album as a whole is distinctly and recognizably Sick of It All in sound and spirit.

Bottom Line: The members of Sick of It All are all well versed in their craft, and the experiences of being in a working band, including the writing process of an album, are all old hat now. This is clearly shown on Death to Tyrants. This release is a healthy dose of songs that get in the listener's head and beg to be played again and again. This album stands as a testament to what Sick of It All helped start, and to where the scene as a whole should strive to go. 9/10“
- LambGoat.com

”This is a testament to Sick of It All, who had always somewhat failed to display in their studio recordings. NOTHING has ever captured the ferocity of their live show. Until now. Every song you find yourself singing – no, make that SHOUTING – along to; as if you’ve been there in front of the stage pumping your fist for years.

Hardcore has always been about the live experience, and the kings of the genre have always seemed to falter when trying to match up to the high expectations they have given fans themselves. Death to Tyrants finally delivers the seemingly undeliverable. 4/5“ - PunkNews.org

IGNITE - Our Darkest Days CD

Besta plata Ignite síðan Past Our Means. Mögulega besta plata ferils þeirra. Kraftmikið og óhemju melódískt hardcore sem er með svo mikið af popp og rokk natni og innæi að lögin krækja í mann og láta þig aldrei vera. Ég man hversu mikið árið 2006 einkenndist af áheyrn þessarar plötu. Ef maður lætur dutlunga sína um ofur frumlega, hip og krassandi tónlist um lönd leiða og bara sleppir sér og sogast inn í þessa öldu góðra tilfinninga, þá ertu í góðum höndum Zoli og félaga. Talandi um Zoli, hann er orðinn svo góður söngvari að það nær engri átt. Hann er að negla nótur sem eru svo háar og hlýjar að gæsahúð gerir vart við sig. Stór og falleg rödd hjá þessum þrekvaxna karmanni. Söngútsetningarnar eru líka einstaklega út pældar og snjallar.
Frábærir textar um lífið. Ég elska þetta shit.
”MAY ANGELS KEEP IS SAVE TONIGHT CAUSE I'D DO IT ALL AGAIN. LET IT BURN!“

Andskotinn.

”The album opens with a one-minute intro, something that can be a little unnecessary but works rather well as a lead-in to “Bleeding,” a track that manages to thoughtfully attack one of the dominant themes of the album: fear and freedom. Accompanied by full gang vocals, Zoli tackles the issue with a lyrical nuance and restraint not usually expected from this music. The second track, “Fear Is Our Tradition” continues to look at the subject matter, and acts as a real showcase for Zoli's talents, with intricately layered vocal harmonies and the other “theme” of the record: hooks. Ignite may be an angry, powerful band, but they want you singing along.

Interestingly, the band's opening few tracks are more mid-tempo, while the band hits full speed for the second half; the positively ripping “Are You Listening?” takes a few seconds to get going, but when it does, it's not just relentlessly catchy, but a showcase for the incredible amount of musical talent throughout this band. The next track, “Three Years” actually had my jaw drop at one point, when Zoli really stretches his range and while I can't imagine he's going to be signing it live, the bridge in the track is quite spectacular.

The most “traditional” Ignite track is perhaps, “Know Your History,” which – aside from Cameron Webb's production – could have appeared on the best of the band's Revelation catalog; just straightforward, fast, metal-free hardcore.
The last is the risky, but occaisonally great acoustic closer; while Zoli occaisonally sounds like a slightly more adept Eddie Vedder, the track works in the context of the album. After tracks that consistently up the ante for speed and vitriol, the hopeful closer acts as a nice bookend to the album and resonates even after the CD stops spinning. Was it not for the earnestness of the performance and the integrity of the band, it might not have worked, but as expected, Ignite pulls it off.

With Our Darkest Days, Ignite has ended a nearly six-year absence from recording, and has delivered a record worthy of the wait. This is hardcore and it is great. 4.5/5“ - PunkNews.org

”The unique quintet from Orange County is still a class for its own. Their music is amazing and it is completed by the moving and distinctive vocals of the Hungarian Zoli Teglas; these are the basic elements for IGNITE, which are a ten years long guarantee for highly intelligent stuff. This is not only limited to the music itself, it also affects their dedicated and politically influenced lyrics. And there’s another element, which makes this band that irresistible and important as well: IGNITE stood always true to their roots and their new album comes up with absolutely no hint of being commercially. Of course, “Our Darkest Days” is highly melodic and quite accessible but it’s always natural and never trendy. Don’t worry, heaviness and power are always given but they luckily don’t find it necessary to interrupt the music by breakdowns or mosh parts.
… After all, I can only give the highest rating, there’s no other possibility. Still having questions? 10/10“ - Metal-Observer.com

”Exhilarating. In one word, Our Darkest Days is simply exhilarating.
… IGNITE are a fascinating band for a number of reasons, the most obvious being the incredible presence of lead vocalist Zoli Teglas, owner of the best voice in hardcore. Not only can Teglas absolutely wail, no one merges vocal aggression, melody, and command better than him, and it’s been that way practically since the band released their first full-length, Call On My Brothers in 1995. Teglas is a special force – his vocals are instantly memorable, and catchy doesn’t even describe half of the matter. In the same way that BAD RELIGION’s Greg Graffin or GOOD RIDDANCE’s Russ Rankin rule with an omnipresent lead, Teglas is always front and center.
… More than just the sonically brilliant sound that the band has weaved repeatedly, their dedicated focus to socially relevant and personally inspiring lyrics solidifies the group’s purpose and conviction. IGNITE are an elite and enthused hardcore band and Our Darkest Days satisfies beyond the most extravagant of expectations.“ - PastePunk.com

”I didn’t get a lyric sheet, but at one point in Fear Is Our Tradition we start getting into the details of Russian history. An overwhelming desire to understand permeates the album, a desire to improve, and a genuineness that makes it all so beautiful. Cheap gimmicks? None. There’s just no time for them when a band has this much to say.
… This record is amazing start to finish: no easy feat considering just how much is packed into each of the fourteen songs. A must buy. 5/5“ - PunkBands.com

”The first thing I have to say about this record is simply “wow”. Zoli Teglas has a set of chords on him that can be outdone by no other vocalists in hardcore past or present as far as I am concerned. His range is absolutely amazing as always and there is no debate about that after his performance on this album“ - StereoKiller.com

DEAD HEARTS - Bitter Verses CD

Aðdáendur Modern Life Is War og Give Up The Ghost ættu að spekka band þetta.

A band that is raw, discordant and punk at heart but not afraid to reference metal and rock in their sound. The 14 songs on ”Bitter Verses“ hit like a sledgehammer to your chest - passionate and real hardcore delivered with an unmatched conviction.

”Bitter Verses should do nothing if not serve as a wake-up call. A wake-up call to anyone who likes hardcore, but has somehow or other been sleeping on Dead Hearts. One of the more criminally underrated bands in any genre, Buffalo’s finest (since Snapcase) have made some tweaks to their melodic hardcore sound, and the result is a fine one.

For this go-round, Dead Hearts have honed their sound, strengthened their songwriting, and become much less reliant on a specific kind of song structure. Singer Derek Dole sounds better than ever, something that’s immediately noticeable as the shouts of “These are the restless nights! These are the sleepless nights!” follow the rhythmic drum patterns that lead “Dusk” from the beginning. The powerful gang vocals are well accented by some more intricate guitar work that the band might not have thought to use on previous efforts. It’s clear they’ve let the style of Modern Life Is War influence their change in direction, but not to the point of copy. It’s still Dead Hearts, and it’s still as energetic and passionate as ever." - http://www.punknews.org

“Sometimes a record comes along that just floors me and it's hard to find words to put to paper. I've had a couple of records do this to me lately and Dead Hearts most recent effort, Bitter Verses, is one of them.

”If I had to choose three words, and three words only, to describe this release, they would be gritty, anthemic, and underdog. The latter part of 2006 was looming with new releases that pushed the boundaries of the epic. With releases from the likes of The Hope Conspiracy, This is Hell, and Converge contending for that number one spot on your iPod, we almost overlooked one record. As Bitter Verses hit iPods, CD players, and turntables across the nation, it was clear that Dead Hearts were in the fight as a contender.
… With as polished as this material is, it is obvious that Dead Hearts spent plenty of time honing their craft, and it shows through the entire record. Dead Hearts is on to something here, and Bitter Verses is their promise for more to come. If ever a record earned it's way into a collection, it's this one. 9/10
- www.scenepointblank.com

““Bitter Verses” is definitely one of the most notable modern hardcore releases of the 2006. All this comes wrapped with quite recognizable artwork from the one and only, Jacob Bannon (Converge). I recommend this album to everyone who´s into modern hardcore and acts like With Honor, Modern Life Is War and This Is Hell.” - www.hardcoresounds.net

Tóndæmi: http://www.ferretstyle.com/core/tracks/597-60cd1029ef1b347eb10963dc109 06710.mp3

SINKING SHIPS - Disconnecting CD

The rhythm section gives the aggressive feel from past acts such as CHAIN OF STRENGTH and a melodic nod to Louisville’s BY THE GRACE OF GOD. SINKING SHIPS then take it a step further, adding guitar melodies reminiscent of AVAIL or even STRIKE ANYWHERE. Never settling for less, Disconnecting is a record that grabs and challenges the listener to search for something more in their music. It’s been a while since 7 SECONDS reminded people that the message is as important as the music, and that sentiment resounds within this record.

“Fuck yeah! ”Disconnecting“ is the Revelation Records full-length debut from Seattle hardcore act Sinking Ships, who I had never heard of prior to this, but I'm damn sure already a fan, because this shit is great. These cats basically take relatively straightforward, angry hardcore and spice it up with shitloads of completely badass little dissonant riffs and some Dag Nasty-esque melodic accents (without sounding like Dag Nasty, of course) that all use the types of energetic picking patterns and creative arrangements that I love, so I'm a total sucker for this kind of thing, and Sinking Ships fucking nails it.
… they utilize a good amount of speed and traditional hardcore influences, but riffing-wise there's definitely a lot of interesting work being done that really catches my ear, and I really respect that quite a bit. Plus, I mean, the fucking songs, man… just listen for yourself, this band simply kicks ass. 12 tracks, barely under a half-hour. Boom. Done. It rules.
… Highly recommended, so definitely pick this up and keep an eye out for more. These dudes are definitely one of the best hardcore acts out there right now. Buy it.” - www.aversionline.com

“Sinking Ships do a good job with Disconnecting, even its stark, simple packaging compliments the music contained well. These guys really have made a hardcore album. Everything about it works well. I still am surprised by the amount of enjoyment that I have with this. It has been a while that I have had such a reaction to a new hardcore band.” - www.scenepointblank.com

“The band's brand of emotional hardcore is far more progressive than any of those bands, providing a dynamic sorely missing in their peers with a guitar tone that requires chiropractic attention the nods to latter-era Turning Point are so strong, not to mention the healthy usage of briefly worded song titles and heartfelt, open lyrics.
… With Disconnecting, Sinking Ships have proved themselves to be one of the best, most important hardcore bands going. They take a number of chances on the album all the while taking minor cues from some of the most well-respected acts in their genre. This not only goes a long way towards making a good hardcore album a great one, but proves it may even just be the beginning of things to come.

Outstanding debut.” - www.punknews.org

SHOOK ONES - Facetious Folly Feat CD

“I wanted to hate Shook Ones until I realized that these guys just love Lifetime even more than I do and wanted to show it by becoming a band. Luckily for them, they have one important thing in common with their heroes: they write great songs. Facetious Folly Feat has some of the best songwriting I've heard in a long time” - www.lambgoat.com

“2006 has seen the release of plenty of outstanding records from melodic hardcore bands, and as the year is coming to a close you might think the best of the best have already graced us with their presence. If so, then think again. Shook Ones' Facetious Folly Feat has defied all expectations and lands at the top of the heap of truly ”great“ melodic hardcore records this year.
… Shook Ones definitely stepped it up on Facetious Folly Feat and showed what they are capable of: songs with pop, heart, and edge, all while keeping it brief so it does not wear out its welcome. The hooks present in the songs often appear without notice, putting a premium on variety within tracks that are already short and sweet, thus creating an album full of songs that are extremely memorable and damn fun to listen to. Songs like ”First Lunch, Then War“ and the awesome closer, ”Penn Cove Muscles,“ have been stuck in my head for well over a month now, and I see no reason to want to drown them out. 9,1/10” - www.scenepointblank.com

“Like a sonically charged freight train heading for a cataclysmic collision with a petrol tanker, Shook Ones have managed to put together an album that will more than likely blow the common listener clean out of his boots, leaving only a heap of smoldering ash behind. The songs here are largely uptempo and they all bleed into each other, making for a buzz saw attack that never gives out. Pardon the cliché, but Facetious Folly Feat is truly a great album from start-to-finish.”
- underthevolcano.net

TURBONEGRO - Party Animals CD/DVD

Party Animals is the follow-up to 2003’s “Scandinavian Leather”, and is produced by Turbonegro and Steve McDonald, known for his work with The White Stripes, Beck and Redd Kross.

“We've got 11 hits, all of them beautifully negative switchblade serenades”, says Guitarist Euroboy.

Bassist Happy Tom says “It’s like the best bits of The Rolling Stones mixed with the best bits of Black Flag, but composed by Shostakovich, Stalin's in-house composer”

World, put your helmet on and get ready for the weekend!

The CD will also be available as a limited edition slipcase version with a Bonus DVD containing the Hank van Helvete workout video, plus a free sticker!

Tóndæmi: http://www.burningheart.com/_lib/util/stream.php?p=/6/220/2289.mp3&f=T urbonegro-All%20My%20Friends%20Are%20Dead.mp3

“The songs are no different than anything Turbonegro has done in the past, but they're energetic enough to win us over. The propulsive ”All My Friends Are Dead“ and ”Final Warning“ revisits the metal-tinged punk fury of ”Selfdestructo Bust“, while the metallic groove and sing-along chorus of ”City of Satan“ has a good larf at the expense of ‘80s cheeseballers Manowar. While flamboyant lead singer Hank von Helvete appears finished with singing songs about hobbit motherfuckers and princes of the rodeo, he still has plenty of racy fun, this time in more of a phallocentric, cock rock sort of way, declaring at one point, ”If I ran for election/ Would you support my erection?“ - www.popmatters.com

”My personal favorite album from the Norwegian death punkers, “Party Animals” takes the listener on a speed-ball infused journey full of catchy riffs, witty banter, and songs that just might annoy the ever-loving shit out of you to enjoy. A true testament to musical talent and creativity under the veil of absurdity, Turbonegro never fails to, at the very least, provide an entertaining serenade“

Various Artists ”Fighting Music 02“ CD

Ef þú ert að reyna að tékka á einhverji nýrri hörku þá er þetta diskurinn. Kostar ekkert.

Fighting Music was a collaborative CD compilation series founded by Deathwish in 2001. The goal of the series was to partner with like minded labels to bring awareness to our collective rosters of bands.

With Fighting Music 02, Deathwish teamed up with Bridge 9, Indecision, and Thorp labels.

On Fighting Music 02, you get the chance to check out over 70 minutes of music from 35 of the best hardcore bands that are out there today, including Converge, Bleeding Through, Throwdown, Down To Nothing, Knives Out, A Life Once Lost, Suicide File, Striking Distance, American Nightmare, Stay Gold, Breathe In, and lots more.

Artwork by celebrated tattoo artist Grez DNA.

OUTBREAK - Failure CD

Súper pissed of og energetic hardcore punk framreitt af miklum ofsa.

Sixteen brand new songs make up the band’s debut full-length and in true punk fashion the record clocks in at a hair over twenty minutes.
OUTBREAK has always walked the fence of hardcore and punk rock, but finding an appropriate genre is a task they’ve never worried about. with a true focus on creating the music that they love, not to please the critics.

”Outbreak is still pissed as all hell but they now deliver it in a more concise attack ripe with thunderous breakdowns, squealing guitars, and tons of sing along parts. What else do you kids need from a hardcore album?
… Failure is solid, great hardcore album that still shows that Outbreak is still as fucking pissed as there were when they were playing basements and VFWs in Maine. If you love hardcore get Failure and then go run around your neighborhood giving everyone the finger and tell the world to “fuck off”. Failure shall provide you with the soundtrack. 8.5/10“ - ScenePointBlank.com

”Armed with 16 relentless hardcore-tunes, truly angry lyrics and a rad-looking artwork “Failure” is a must for every fan of stripped-down hardcore. Get into it!“
- TakeTheRisk.net

”Outbreak pretty much get it. This Maine-based five piece band is one of those quintessential Radiobeat bands because they get it. What do they get? They get that punk and hardcore don’t always have to be two separate things, and they bridge that widening gap with get-off-your-ass ferocity, speed, and a little misanthropy thrown in for good measure“ - WERS.org

”Punked up rhythms with shout-outs, stirring frenetic guitars that chugga-chugga away, and a lack of that breakdown reliance that so many “hardcore” bands have been leaning on the last few years—but that’s not to say there aren’t some breakdowns, in fact the ones that exist on “Failure” are so devastating that they’ll break your legs. Brutal!“ - Smother.net

”Whatever the case, it worked for them and I have to say that this new Outbreak stuff is the best so far. Lots of sing-alongs, lots of negativity, and no song longer than 1:45 in length.“ - HangingHex.com

”Imagine THE CASUALTIES reared in the hardcore scene (as opposed to that of ye’ole gutterpunk) and committed to writing songs that terrorize for less than two minutes. With no frills, no cheap tricks, and no big-mosh-padding, Failure is a lean, mean, fire-spitting machine.“ - PastePunk.com

NO TURNING BACK / THE DEAL split CD 400kr.

No Turning Back ættu öll að þekkja sem fylgjast með þungu evrópsku harkori. Þetta er ein elsta aktíva hljómsveitin í Evrópu, gefnir út af Reclextions og Bridge 9, spila NYC inspírað hardcore sem er grúví og hart.
The Deal eru hraðari, meira old school og minna New York. Meira eins og early b9 bylgjan. The Deal varð síðan að Rise And Fall þannig að þetta er eigulegur griður í safn Rise And Fall-hausanna.

”In a time where even indierock or plain deathmetal are described as hardcore, both THE DEAL from Belgium and NO TURNING BACK from The Netherlands show how the real thing should be! THE DEAL are one of the very few old school straight edge hardcore bands that’s left in the north-western part of Europe. They take a modern approach, yet still keeping things raw and to the point, not unlike old American Nightmare and Count me Out. Influenced by bands such as Madball, Cro-Mags and Breakdown, NO TURNING BACK is heavily influenced by the old school of NYC hardcore. Fast and uptempo hardcore, including lots of stompin’ breakdowns and heavy moshparts.“ - www.dsfame.com

”4/5“ - www.asice.net/

”is is an excellent example of Hardcore with a big H.
… This band is just as hardcore as No Turning Back is. The biggest differences are that The Deal's guitar sound has a little more punk influences and that the band sounds a bit more pissed off. The pissed off-bit is mainly caused by their vocalist who has a very good voice.
… this is an excellent record.“ - www.lordsofmetal.nl

IGNITE - Past Our Means CD 500kr

Fyrir mína parta þá var þetta ein af þeim hljómsveitum sem breytti lífi mínu. Fyrsta var það plata þeirra In My Time en fyrst og fremst þessi, Past Our Means. Hún var allt öðru vísi en það sem ég var að hlusta á. Hún var með smá mid 90's fleivor í gangi en umfram allt voru lögin hröð, melódísk, kraftmikil og grípandi. Og rödd Zoli söngvara var auðvitað einstök og átti sér engan líkan, hvorki þá né nú. Tónlistin gerði mig pumped en textarnir var það afl sem tók mig á annað level. Venjulega var ég bara að hlusta á pissed off gaura. Vissulega voru Ignite reiðir en þeir voru jákvæðari og buðu upp á lausnir og hugmyndir og sungu um hluti sem ég var mögulega að upplifa í mínu lífi nú eða hugmyndir sem ég var að velta fyrir mér á mínum young adult árum.
ALGERLEGA crucial plata. Þess má til gamans geta að Ignite voru ásamt Danzig og Misfits, stærstu áhrifavaldar A.F.I.

Ignite is a band reminiscent of those that made Rev the quintessential hardcore label it became in the late 80's and early 90's. Such bands as No For An Answer, Uniform Choice, Gorilla Biscuits, Sick Of It All, Quicksand, Inside Out, Youth of Today, etc, flavored with the sounds of 90's So Cal punk rock, paved the way for Ignite. ”Past Our Means“ showcases Ignite's talent for playing fast, furious, and great sing along songs.

VERSE - Rebuild CD 500kr.

Featuring ex-members of WHAT FEEDS THE FIRE, this is 11 songs that will really make you feel the urgency to change yourself and change the world around you. The unique song writing and blistering vocal delivery found within this album possesses an uncanny ability to make a person THINK and maybe more importantly make a person FEEL. A must have for of today’s best hardcore.

”There's so much urgency in this record that it's infectious. Rebuild to me is a homage to a time in hardcore that was more about heart than hair styles and more about passion than posturing.
… Initially what grabbed me about Verse was the music. It's fast and heavy, but also very melodic and catchy. It instantly reminded me of the last recordings Turning Point did before they disbanded, a connection that in my opinion is a great thing. The songs are so driving and well written that there's never a dull moment on the record, which is a pretty tough thing for me to say about a hardcore LP. 8.2/10“
- www.scenepointblank.com

”The album rolls into your ears with a growl and leaves with an echo, and for the 25 minutes in between it is a massive storm of sound. The intensity born on Rebuild is unlike most hardcore of today, and has – quite surprisingly – gone relatively overlooked throughout the punk community.
… Instead of whining about community with ironically lengthy song titles, the music on Rebuild speaks, at quite high volumes, for itself. The thunderstorm analogy isn't far off; this record will crash down instantly and then revert to a guitar riff or a rolling bassline, only to strike back with twice the vigor. But as angry as the vocals are, they are equally positive and hopeful, working throughout the entire record to try to reinstill a sense of community in a scene that has seemingly been torn apart since the Internet dawned upon the subculture.

Musically, this is about as loud as it gets without becoming nauseatingly hard to get into. While a lot of bands are riding high upon the current grindcore trend, Verse keeps the melody in melodic hardcore, leaving plenty of time for breakdowns and tempo changes without keeping the listener trying to keep up with the music. The band has a message and they want people to hear it and to be engulfed by it, which is exactly what this album does. 4,5/5“ - www.punknews.org

”If you like alot of melodically tinged positive hardcore bands like Champion, Comeback Kid, With Honor, Bane, etc, then this album is just for you. It definitely brings something to the plate, and i'd say these guys are definitely holding their own in the top hardcore ranks. You can tell these guys are truly giving their all on this album, and you can hear as well as feel the massive emotion put into this gem of an album. You can feel the anger dripping from their vocalist as he shouts “So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us/and act on what we believe is so fucking wrong with our generation/i know i am so angry/i know i am so fucking angry,” as it builds into an explosion of chugging guitars and driving drums.

Verse further prove that hardcore can still be creative and thought provoking with their incorporation of melody into the music, going beyond the three chord structure most bands fall into. Songs like “Painting Pictures” and “Saying Goodbyes” are musically beautiful, as well as powerful and driving. You've really got it all with this album, and they're definitely keeping hardcore interesting and refreshing.
… If you check out one new band for the rest of this year, make sure that you check out Verse. 9 out of 10“ - LittleRockHardcore.com

”Rating: A+
I was recently discussing this record with my friend Nick, and we both came to the same conclusion: Verse is amazing, for so many reasons. They're one of the most passionate bands on the market today. Everything about this record screams for attention, and that's something that they damn well deserve. Featuring ex members of What Feeds the Fire, Verse puts that tiny little state of Rhode Island on the hardcore map. What more could you ask for than honest lyrics, flawless music production, and a blazing passion for what they do?
… This is not your typical hardcore record. While it has the beats, the drive, and the sense of urgency, it goes so much further.“ - RiseAndRevolt.com

”The production of “Rebuild” is powerful, but thankfully raw enough and unpolished to maintain the incredibly angry character of this disc. This is by far one of 2004’s most important releases. “Rebuild” captures the essence of what hardcore should be all about!“ - www.TakeTheRisk.net

”What really makes Verse a great hardcore band is that they definitely realize that “hardcore” is about more than just music, and it's bigger than a few bands and scenesters. For them, it's a way of life, a devotion to a set of ideals and a means for change, both personal and societal.
… is is one of the best “hardcore” records I've heard in a long time and I hope to hear more from Verse in the near future. 8 out of 10“ - www.lambgoat.com

”I really haven’t been this moved by a band since Modern Life is War. I want to make a comparison, but I think the only thing that really links the bands are their ability to make a record that comes across with so much honesty. Don’t be fooled, this is band for more then just the stuck up “more hardcore the thou” crowd.“
- Bystander Fanzine online

”I have had this record for a month, and I am still at a loss for words. Their performance at Posi Numbers blew me away, so I picked this up, with it being the first time it was available, I believe. I've listened to it over and over again, but I'm still in awe." - in our hands zine