TILBOÐ Á SJÖTOMMUM
Body:
HAUGUR AF SJÖTOMMUM TIL SÖLU Á SKÍT OG KANIL

VÍNILNÖRDAR
ELÍTÍSTAR
SAFNARAR
ATH!

Þetta eru ekki notaðar plötur úr mínu safni heldur eru þetta plötur pantaðar beint frá útgefenda eða öðrum distróum fyrir búlluna mína, Gagnaugað. Ég er flat broke og að öllum líkindum á leið úr landin þannig að get on this ef þið viljið eintök.

TIL AÐ SJÁ MYNDIR AF ÚTGÁFUNUM OG BARA MUN SNYRTILEGRI UPPSETNINGU Á LISTANUM, FARIÐ HINGAÐ:

http://www.taflan. org/viewtopic.php?t=36806

ÉG UPPFÆRI LISTANN NÁNAST Á DEGI HVERJUM. Hafið samband…. Ég sendi líka út á landi, nema að Reynir sé að spá eitthvað í þessu, ég sendi ekki á hann.

Allar sjötommur eru á aðeins 350kr.stk!

Ef þú kaupir 4stk þá færðu þá fimmtu frítt!

Ég mun halda áfram að bæta inn titlum á komandi dögum. Allir fá að kaupa nema Reynir.

Pís.

-GAG

METLDOWN - Demolition

taking a base blueprint of hardcore with influences like the Cro-Mags and the almighty Integrity, which is a pretty good place to start, and adding thrash and metal to the mix, reminiscent of old Metallica and Anthrax. The potent mixture serves the band well, with Pauly's lyrics serving up world apocalyptic views.

Meltdown are a vicious metallic monster featuring current and former members of Verse, Learn, and Rampage. Where many hardcore bands shun metal influence, Meltdown embrace it. Having as much in common sonically with early Slayer and Exodus as they do Integrity and Blacklisted.

Deathwish Inc / Close Cascet Activities

HOLY SHIT - jazz Phase

More ugly and gashed up spazzcore from these dairyland miscreations. If this is their jazz phase as the record's title states it's more of a free jazz out-sound squall freekout that maybe not even Miles, Ornette and Sun Ra all hanging out together could've imagined than some Van Morrison record of the 90's, the new Diane Krall or any given Steely Dan record bullshit I get subjected to whenever I decide to check out Jazz night at my hometown brew pub. Slithery dirges erupt in to unhallowed panic attacks. Take something like, oh…let's say the Neos and throw it in a bucket of old anti-freeze then twist it and drink what is wrung out (I suggest a kerosene chaser). Disorientation and staggering are to be expected. If conditions persist for more than length of the record, flip it over and play it again.- Smashin' Transistors

Not the Ariel Pink Holy Shit – I think this one came first, hence the ! – so all you outie rock panty bunchers can breathe easily. No, this band is worth listening to: they’re from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and that jazz phase ain’t much of a joke either, as the dudes cram in 10 songs of shook, panicked, all-over-the-place core with precision and utter rage. Sounds like Sam McPheeters down in the basement forcing latter-day Flag and Burrega!-era Fat Day to have puppies, by any means necessary. Fairly gritty recording takes the edge off the instrumentals, but puts a red-lining emphasis on the shuddering, shaking projection of the vocals. Heavy, thrashy, full of ideas, and running on fart fumes. You love it. Me too! Buy one soon, there can’t be many left.- Dusted Magazine

TRIGGER ON THE DUTENDOO RECORDS

BORN DEAD ICONS - Part Of Something Bigger Than Ourselves

Drulluskítugt metalpunk með crust undirtónum. Þetta er sjaldgæf útgáfa og ég er nokkuð viss um að þessi sjötomma hafi bara verið pressuð einu sinni.
More complete sound and same powerful mix of Amebix&Motorhead with today’s punk sound.
“Born Dead Icons are the best band alive now. This is the modern day incarnation of the Amebix - but they play way faster - much more rollicking - dare I say better? Take dark and heavy, throbbing and thick power, give it a throttling speed powered by heavy, fast drumming, deep gravely, layered, guttural vocals and with the full tilt of adrenaline, energy and the ability to rock hard - and you will only be getting started with Born Dead Icons. - www. stateofmindrecordings.com

DERANGED RECORDS

SWITCHBLADE - Featuring Mattias Friberg of LOGH

Switchblade have been seething and writhing within Sweden's prolific underground music community since 1998. Their progression was quick. In only a few years Switchblade went from wearing their influences on their sleeves to making major waves in a still young sub genre. Shaped equally by their love of the morose sounds of Joy Division, Swans, The Melvins, Neurosis, Isis, etc.

In 2005 Switchblade released another ”Self Titled“ recording on Deathwish/Icarus. This effort is a spectacular 2 song 7”EP featuring Mattias Friberg from the Swedish Indie Rock band, Logh. His soulful voice, along with additional guitar contribution, add to the seemingly endless depth which Switchblade emplored with this effort. Altogether creating brooding and sonic music as blinding as the sun in its aural power.
DEATHWISH / ICARUS RECORDS

RAMMING SPEED - FULL SPEED AHEAD

Ramming Speed play an amalgam of 80’s Anthrax-style thrash metal,
grind,
and crusty hardcore. These party animals will wolf a pizza, down a 30
rack, and still shred some of the sickest solos this side of San
Fransisco Bay.This is the bands debut 7” and the line up contains 4/5ths of
Despotic Robot/Backstabbers Inc

Tóndæmi: http://tdbrecords.

com/RammingSpeed/RAMMINGSPEED-PizzaParty.MP3

TEENAGE DISCO BLOODBATH RECORDS

BLACKLISTED - Peace On Earth War On Stage

Peace On Earth War On Stage is comprised of four groundbreaking musical wars showcasing the intense musical progression, poetic prowess, and raw sonic power that is today's BLACKLISTED. As a band, BLACKLISTED carry a soul and energy unlike any other hardcore band. Unapologetic and unflinching, there is simply nothing like contemporary BLACKLISTED out there today.

Tóndæmi: http://deathwishinc.com/listennow/launch/20

DEATHWISH INC RECORDS

TRAP THEM - Seance Prime

Séance Prime is a tornado of D-Beat hooks, frantic bursts of speed, and earth shaking dirges. Erasing the line between metal and punk with every unpredictable twist and turn it takes, Séance Prime proves that Trap Them are one of the most relevant and interesting bands in aggressive music scene today. Brútal og intense þungarokk undir áhrifum frá Black Flag, Nasum, Entombed, Disfear, Discharge, His Hero Is Gone…

Tóndæmi: http://www.deathwishinc.com/listennow/launch/25/

DEATHWISH INC RECORDS

DUMBSTRUCK - If it ain't Broke… Don't Fix it

Glerhart og grimmt hardcore. Ekki fyrir sæta stráka í stelpubuxum. Skandinavíu og Poison Idea áhrif hérna. Gaurar úr RIPCORD og HERESY þannig að þið vitið að þetta er ekki eitthvað sem þið spilið í partíjum með skólafélögum ykkar og gaurarnir sem eru í nemendafélaginu fara að syngja með. No sir. Sjö lög hérna, þannig að þetta er rager.

Deranged records

THE MURDERERS - Murderers

Ræsispönk hittir hér fyrir lím-sniffandi hardcore. Hvernig getur band með lagi sem heitir Human Racist, klikkað?

“Totally chaotic Punk/HC in the Disorder, Bad Posture tradition. At the heart of the Murderers is the legendary Bob Murderer who has kept versions of this band going since the early 80's. One incarnation backed GG Allin for a while. Bob also played in the Vampire Lesbos and many other bands in the 80's. Moving to Minnesota Bob got a new line up together and recorded these songs, some new, some from the mid 80's. Totally irreverent drunk drugged chaos punk with a ton of energy and power. This 7” is a blast of pure chaos. The Murderers lineup changed several times. Sid From Misery took over on drums when Mitch Useless left to play in Servitude and later Code 13. The Murderers sound changed somewhat later on. Their subsequent recordings sounded more like the US Bombs or Sex Pistols. But this 7“ is pure, hate filled hardcore punk. The Murderers released a split 12” picture disk with the Jerkoffs on Beer City in 1999. They played a final show and broke up in 2000.

Að mínu mati ein af bestu sjötommum sem Havoc gaf út. Fær mig til að íhuga drasl og vandræði.

Havoc records

WAKE UP CALL - One Eye Open

Kraftmikð hardcore með geðveikum söng, smitandi orku, biluðum dansköflum og vel sömdum hröðum köflum. Alger eðall.

"The state of Maine has never been notorious for producing straight forward hardcore acts, but WAKE UP CALL is rising above the stereotypes and are ready to slap the naysayers in the face. With a traditional brand of stripped down, fast paced hardcore/punk, WAKE UP CALL are following in the path of the old school hardcore bands that paved the way for the genre, yet are sticking to a style they can call their own, without worry about the current trends in modern day punk rock.
Þetta lag er bad ass, mosh og stagedive inn í herbergi, garanterað: http://www.thinkfastrecords.com/radio/Wake_Up_Call_Under_Their_Controlmp3

Think Fast! records

BORN DEAD ICONS - Unlearn

Four new menacing tracks of MOTÖRHEAD meets DISCHARGE worship from these Canadians once again. No change in formula here. Straight to the point two-chord riffs, grunted Lemmy-like vocals and a fast, precise d-beat carve out this bands approach. If you've heard their previous output, nothing much has changed. Change is over-rated.

(SHORT, FAST + LOUD #10)

Oh yeah, my favorite band is back with a round of new offerings. This 7“ has 4 songs of their trademark style of incredible pummeling hardcore played fast and with a frantic drumbeat and axegrinding guitars. This band gives me goosebumps I like them so much. The tonation of their sound, the rage, the gallop, the gravel vocals - all of it is so perfect it manifests itself as a soundtrack for me. Crossing the Amebix and Motörhead if you don't know already, but on speed.Fucking perfect!! (SLUG & LETTUCE #76)

What can I say? This Montreal based band has done it again with their new LP and 7”. This band is extremely tight, their dark, well written, thoughtful lyrics abou the state of the world today are complemented by a more upbeat musical style than in their previous releases. A must have.(PROFANE EXISTENCE #43)

SPITTING TEETH - Don't Believe the Hype!

Þessi hljómsveit hét einu sinni Shit Bastards. Og viti menn, nei þeir fá aldrei pláss í Kerrang!, Metal Hammer eða Rock Sound, það er á hreinu.Þetta er hardcore punk!
Hratt dót, alveg borderlæn hardcore thrash. Reiðir textar um samfélagið framreiddir með kímni. Ef þú fílar Seein' Red, Find Him and Kill Him og fleira í þeim dúr þá endilega tékka á þessu.

Havoc records

FKS / HE WHO CORRUPTS - split

Íslandsvinirnir (það eru enn einhverjir metalgrinding-dudes þarna úti að klóra sér í hausnum yfir því að hafa beilað á sjóvinu þeirra - sögðu mér það) í He Who Corrupts og FKS leiða hér saman hesta sínu á þessu yfirhlaðna splitti.

A split 7” from a couple of Illinois grindcore/crust/noise/punk bands. Christ, I didn’t know bands like this even considered the 7” as a viable format. I got to say thank god they do ‘cuz this slab o’ wax hit me like the proverbial ton of bricks (back side of the head, never saw it coming) and twisted my zine reviewin’ realm all upside down and inside and out. I reckon these lads have some Arab on Radar records in the house and know what words like HydraHead and Relapse mean in the grand scope of mindfuck rock’n’roll. I’ve got to wipe that drool off my lip now as I ponder the age-old question: Should I have played that at 33 rpms or 45 rpms? Like a Butthole Surfers record, it worked both ways. –Greg Barbara , Razorcake

Hewhocorrupts/Fork Knife Spoon split 7“ - Hewhocorrupts play very fast grindcore with a strong stockmarket influence and feature members of Kungfu Rick. FKS plays very heavy hardcore with an Iron Maiden influence. Can't lose.

Calls And Correspondence records

DESTROY - Burn This Racist System Down

Þetta er bleak as fuck crust. Meira kvvlt en flest sem rætt er á þessari töflu alla vega.
Raging political hardcore in the vein of Doom, Napalm Death, Extreme Noise Terror, and Distrupt.

Havoc records

FRUIT SALAD - Blood Power

Hratt pönk hardcore með socio political textum. Mikil orka og mikil áræðni. Fyrir þau ykkar sem eru að blassta 625/Six Weeks leibolin. Fruit Salad spila fjúrí í anda Scholastic Death, Hit Me Back o. fl.

AT LONG LAST Fruit Salad's first solo 7”, BLOOD POWER is back from the
plant and ready for the thrashers of the world.
Featuring 9 tracks of
blinding speed, rippin riffs and positive skate mosh crammed onto slimy
green vinyl.
Fans of Spazz, Charles Bronson, 625 thrash, Hit Me Back etc
etc take note! Recorded by Will Dandy (Orchid, Ampere, Bones Brigade) at
Dead Air and masterd by Nick Zampiello (Terror, The Red Chord, Isis) at
New Alliance East. Artwork done by Providence, RI's Gunsho.

Mp3: http://www.tdbrecords. com/mp3s/FruitSalad-NotFitForNothing.mp3

www. myspace.com/wearefruitsalad

Teenage Disco Bloodbath records

INTERNAL AFFAIRS / ALLEGIANCE split 7“

Iternal Affairs eru frá L.A. og spila hratt og glerhart hardcore pönk af gamla skólanum sem er alveg borderline thrash þó þeir séu með tough texta og danskafla hér og þar. Ef þið fílið Tear It Up, Last In Line, Self Defense, Negative Approach, SSD…
Allegiance er meira new school en þó með old school skírskotunum ekki ósvipað Carry On og early No Warning. Geveikur kraftur og söngvarinn með rödd sem fær mann til að fokk öllu upp. Hörð breikdown á réttum stöðum, notað sparlega. Killer.
Þessi sjötomma er sjóðandi heit og out of press þannig að ekki klikka á þessu.

BICKLE'S CAB - Your Society

Sjálkrafa er þetta svalasta nafn á bandi ever. Klárt mál. En að tónlistinni. Hart pönk frá Sheffield Bretlands. Ekki ósvipað okkar íslensku Dys, Negative Approach, Exploited. Svo er eitthvað myrkur í sándinu sem ég kann ekki að útskýra almennilega. En það gefur þeim brodd.
This 7” is fucking great, I must become abusive with it cause it's punk core as fuck… whoops did it again.. After their previous releases “the power of TV… …the power of greed” and “only darkness waits” they put bickle's cab in 6th gear and made this fast piece of punk wax. Nine songs filled with pissed of lyrics that are brought to us by this great raw throat. Nice layout, good sound, all in all a great record. If you think you're punk enough for this one, order it fast. - www. skateordiemotherfucker.nl

Town Clock records

WRECKAGE - This is America

Busted Heads útgáfan er hætt og þessi sjötomma var bara pressuð einu sinni þannig að við erum að tala um uber kVVLt

Former members of Balance of Terror and Self Defense dropping some no frills hardcore/punk with a great dose of moderate speed and awesome vocal yells that have a bitter ring to ‘em and add a lot of attitude and identity to the band. The songwriting is a good mix of classic styled hardcore with both aggression and more rocked out undercurrents, so things are hard hitting without being truly heavy. “Serve in Silence”, for example, is much more rocked out with some simple lead breaks and whatnot, while the end of “No More Fuckers” is much heavier and darker with slower riffing that almost hits on a punked out Black Sabbath vibe. The recording is really nice because it’s thick and natural without overloading the distortion or anything, the bass tone is really prominent and thickens up the core power, while the guitars aren't that heavily distorted and have a good open tone. The vocals and everything are mixed tightly together with no gaps, so this sounds very good for what it is - a little rough and totally effective. The record comes in a black and white sleeve strewn with images of cowboys, bullets, and bones, plus a large xeroxed insert with additional artwork, lyrics, etc. Most of the lyrics are on the political side, some quite bleak: “A doomed society has its place among the ashes of the past, Mistakes fade like skin and bone, during the silence after the flash…” Good stuff. Short, simple, to the point. I like it. - aversionline.com