The Things We Carry einn af umtöluðustu diskum 2006 og Have Heart er án efa stærsta “nýja” bandið í dag og ekki að ástæðulausu. Eðal new school meets 90's hardcore ala Turning Point og Strife en með muni fleiri twists and turns, tempó breytingum og hugmyndaauðgi en áður nefnd og flest bönd úr þessum “geira”. Ástríðan lekur af þessu, meiriháttar textar. Þetta er bara plata sem gerir man súper pumped og æstann og ein af mínum uppáhalds frá síðasta ári.

Til á cd núna! Hafið samband via einkapóst.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Brot úr dómum:

“”… Many of these songs work better because of their arrangements, something many young hardcore bands seem to have a weak grasp on. There's also a handful of unusual picking patterns, odd tempos and bass interludes that keep you guessing throughout and interested on recurring listens. There's even some nice themes in the bookends “Watch Me Sink” and “Watch Me Rise” and some admittedly borrowed Neil Young lyrics in the mix.“ - lambgoat.com

”I'll admit that it took me seven or eight listens to get the feel of this album, but, in a way, I feel that only shows that Have Heart is a band that earns their listener's respect rather than being an Internet hype band that's has a fan base that rarely exceed their friend's list“. -scenepointblank.com

”You won't be dissapointed“. stuffmagazine.com

”The Things We Carry could be one of the most important hardcore albums to come out in years. Frontman Pat Flynn is exactly the sparkplug needed to captivate and inspire the new breed of hardcore fans while giving a breath of fresh air to those who may have become bored with it. Flynn is different both lyrically and style-wise. While he talks about many of the standard positive subjects found in a lot of hardcore these days, it is done in a smart, different way that makes the listener think about what is said. Flynn makes Have Heart stand out amongst most other bands today….
…. Clocking in at just 22 minutes, The Things We Carry feels like it is over almost as quicky as it begins. It is quick and to the point, delivering what it has to say and then ending, leaving the listener to think about it." - stereokiller.com

Tóndæmi:
http://www.bridge9.com/bridgenine/sound/10%20The%20Machinist.mp3