vildi bara koma þessu lagi á framfæri ,)
það er ekki mjög þekkt

I guess the stars were alive when we made up.
Cause baby I, i see the starts in your eyes anytime we touch .

sometimes i just wanna go run away and hide.
But everytime I do you always find a way to come an change my mind your my hero …

I feel like a winner, when your beside me it aint uh thing that I cant be.
I feel like a winner youre their to guide me .
like the wind beneath my wings.
I feel like a winner , everytime I plan on giving it up, you grab my hands and look inside of me, to make me feel like a winner . (feel like a winner)

Their were others that I loved in the past, now I know it didnt last cause we were distanced from one another and I dont even have to ask if you got my back ‘cause I know the answer to that.
You got me covered anybody else is just a memory from long ago.

And I fell love with you here by maw side, and you’re my hero beybey .

I feel like a winner when you're beside me It aint i thing that i cant be.
I feel like a winner, oh you got me beybey like the wind beneath my wings.
I feel like a winner, everytime I plan on giving it up you grab my hands and look inside of me to make me feel like a winner (feel like a winner).
feel like a winner.

Feel like I could fly a plane,raise a train, Travel trough the galaxy and make the starts spell out youre name, feel like I could climb highest mountain, every deep into the sky, but with you here I can do anything.

I would give it all of , Just to feel your touch, your the only one I need, Its like you got me startshipped.
Babyboy im cought up.
youre the other part of me.

[2x]
I feel like a winner, when youre beside me it aint uh thing that i cant be.(no it aint i thing that i cant be!)
I feel like a winner, your their to guide me, like the wind beneath my wings.
I feel like a winner,everytime i plan on giving it up you grab my hands and look inside of me to make me feel like a winner (feel like a winner) feel like a winner . ohh
When we drive away in secret