Þetta er örugglega ein flottasta hljómsveit í heimi!! og sú besta samkvæmt því sem þeir segja sjálfir…
Jack Black og Kyle Gass eru snillingar.. þeir sem ekki vita þá er Jack black feiti gaurinn úr myndinni Evil Woman (saving Silverman) og shallow hal… ef þið viljið flott myndbönd þá kíkjiði á www.tenaciousd.com
hérna er líka textinn við eitt af þeirra kúl lögum
This is a song for the ladies. you dont always have to fuck her hard. in fact sometimes that´s not right to do. Sometimes you have to make some love.. and fucking give her some smuches too.. sometimes you got to squeeze, sometimes you got to say please. Sometimes you got to say “HEY i´m gonna fuck you” softly, i´m gonna screw you gently, i´m gonna hump you sweetly, i´m gonna barg you desgreatly. and then you say “hey i brougt you flowers” and then you say “wait a minuet sally i think i got something in my teeth, could you get it out for me?” That´s fucking teamwork. What´s your fav. posission? that´s cool with me, it´s not my fav. but i´ll do it for you. What´s your fav. dish? i´m not gonna cook it but i´ll order it from Sensabar!! And then i´m gonna love you completly and then i´m fucking fuck you desgreatly and then i fucking bone you completly.. but then i´m gonna fuck you hard……….