Fredrik Frog freestylekappi sendi mér grein um Íslandsferðina í gær og hér með ætla ég að deila henni með ykkur… Þið getið líka séð hana á <a href="http://www.icemoto.com">www.icemoto.com</a>

<B>Thursday 9 Okt.</B>

We (Frog, Fred and Linda) arrived at the airport mid- day. We claimed our bags and got stopped by an evil lady in costom, I guess she was bored and had to get her daily dose of busting people. We waited for 30 minutes in another room then a guy asked us what was in the bags had a quick look and we were of.
Outside Thor picked us up, he braught us along on some sightseeing, we went to the place we were going to have the freestyle show, then up to the huge (football) from were you can see all of Reykjavik, after that we headed to Saladbarinn for some lunch, it turned out to be awsome and the owner gave us free lunch so we went there everyday mmm.

After that we went to do some changes on the ramp and Thor was very helpfull and made it all happen. At this time it was pretty late and we headed to were I was staying on my visit, to the man, the myth, the legend Karl Gunnlaugsson and his familly Helga, Gulli and Steffani. I just dropped my bagges of and we went to get my bike ready then it was bedtime.

<B>Friday 10 Okt.</B>

Morning and time to get the jump and bike tuned in for som Fmx action. The landing was really god and I felt pretty god the first jumps, I did a bad double seat grab and went for another one I had good extention on this one but as I pulled back to grab the bars the were sideway and I had to reach for the throttle and as I landed it was wide open and I crasched hard into the ground. Both my hands were pretty messed up so I went to the hospital to get some x-rays. They did´nt see any broken bones so I were of. in the night
I was invited to Thor and Rapphildur for some BBQ. Yesturday 21st of okt I wasn´t feeling any better so I went to get new x-rays and it turned out I had fractured a small bone in the hand between the scafoid (boat bein) and the thumb so I´ve got to wear a cast for 4 weeks.

<B>Saturday 11 okt.</B>

Today the fmx demo was on and we went down to the spot. The weather was god and alot of people came to se the happening. I was really bummed out about my hand, I had been looking forward to this alot. Fred and two cool local guys Valdi and Gylfi put on a really god show and I was impressed by Valdis and Gylfis jumping skilles. I think the people that came to se this was really happy with this day that included speedway and burnout session.

Later it was time for the big annual party. We got there and most people were allready getting pretty drunk, you guys sure know how to party, I had a god time at the party but later a few guys started to throw punches at eachother and it was time to move on down town. Me Valdi his girlfriend and Arni the badest cop in Iceland took a taxi. We went to adisco where Arni works. Arni and I was shaking our asses of on the dancefloor and I had a blast. I got home arround 6.30 am.

<B>Sunday 12 okt.</B>

Well this day nobody felt like doing anything besides chill out so me Fred and Linda got Thor and Ragnhildur to take us to Blue lagoon wich was really ralaxing and god for the body, the only down point was the salty water, as soon I put my hand down it felt like putting acid on my fleash wound. Three local 85cc guys joined us in the lagoon and they were pretty busy throwing mud at everybody else he he.

In the night Kalli and Helga had prepered a big feast dinner and Einar (winner of the speedway) and his girlfriend joined us. I got to bed and early in the morning Kalli took us to the airport.

I had a really god time in Iceland and hoping to come back soon, everybody I met were supernice and I want to thank the KTM and FOX importer Kalli and his family for letting me stay at their house and making me feel like home. Thanks to Thor and Ragnhildur and everybodyelse.
And Aron keep up the good work with the website.

Hope to see all of you soon ride on/ Frog