“”Last week i made a female alt and leveled her up for a little bit and started groupin with people and this is what i noticed. Alot of the male players flirted with me and did emotes such as “/emote checks out your butt” and other ones and i did things like “/emote fondels your penis” and i really liked it alot. Im not saying im gay or anything but sometimes i get homosexual tendencies and playing a female alt has really made me enjoy the game more as well as excite me sexually. I was wondering if any other males or females out there like to play characters opposite of their sex. If so and you are a male and play in albion please messege me sometime and we can hang out and talk. I like to experiment. “”

Pælið í snilld :D fann þetta á forum….skella nokkrum svörum sem hann fékk Rofl…

“I made a female alt too. I don't get that kind of treatment at all, but maybe I am just not putting off sexy bitch vibes like you. ”
“This is SOOOOO wrong on many levels. Glad you are an Alb! Are all you Albs like this?”
“I just thought i'd step in and clear this up before anyone suggests it. Just because us friars use a staff as our main weapon doesnt mean we're all gay…

/em may start using a mace now…”
“Isnt this illegal in some states ???. if not it should be. mostly because ive flirted with female char and later find out they are male….and well I still flirt with them. Wooo that feels good to come out like that in the open. Makes me feel relieved. Now that I have come out like that ill go where all my kind are and go become a tree hugger. hehe”
- if im gonna stare at an ass for 6 months at least it can be a woman's.

Ebeneser