Ég átti forvitnilegt spjall í morgun við íbúa í Danmörku, sem gæti reynst vel fyrir okkur íslendingana sem viljum spila SB. Ég vil taka það fram að ég set þetta hér án nokkurar ábyrgðar um að þetta virki. So dont come running to me if it doesnt work :p

tsott: they do infact sell the game here
Dreitill: i doubt that
tsott: yeah they do :)
Dreitill: what the .. ?
tsott: yup thats what i said
Dreitill: i thought the official statement was that no players outside of canada or the US couldnt play the game
Dreitill: due to registration restrictions
tsott: they can infact its just very shh shh
tsott: they even tell you at the retailers here how to go by it
Dreitill: I had to go to great lenghts to persuade my friend to use his credit card to pay my monthly fees
Dreitill: man
tsott: the thing is you have to make up a U.S adress wich isent hard , they dont check your CC
Dreitill: This is something totally different from what I heard
tsott: you cant read it any where
tsott: but it is that way
Dreitill: I need to watch this, because alot of icelandic players gave up on trying to play the game due to these rules
Dreitill: Keep me posted, I gotta see this to belive it haha :p
tsott: will do
Dreitill: thanks man
tsott: it was the same crap with ac 2
tsott: i had to make up a adress in U.S to be able to play then i paid for the game wasent any problems its also you can only play where you live
tsott: i guess it would be complicated if they had to check every CC
Dreitill: if this is true, alot of icelandic players are coming to SB
tsott: ill let you know how it goes tomorrow
Dreitill: great
Dreitill: btw. how did you buy it, just from the internet or from a retailer in Denmark ?
tsott: from internet at a retailer in denmark
tsott: its in copenhagen but i live 200 km from there
Dreitill: so they order the game for you from the US ?
Dreitill: or do the have a stock ?
tsott: they allready have stock from U.S
Dreitill: Thats so strange
tsott: thats why it costs extra the tax and shipping has to be covered for them since they allready paid for it
tsott: but they are also a bit more pricy woulden have been much more expensive if i ordered it from the U.S myself
tsott: would save about 4 dollars
tsott: and have to wait a couple of weeks to get it
tsott: aye they tell you how you set up a acc so you can play nm where you live :p
Dreitill: hey, you are getting the game, wich I wouldnt think possible without some major hassle
Dreitill: this is really interesting
tsott: well i talked to the retailer he promised me there woulden be any problems i could play fine , if it were false they would get a lot of complains and like he said trust me we get complaints fast , wich i know cuz i know the store been to it a couple of times<br><br>The Dreitill
Official MSN HO
(y) fyrir það !!
Dreitill Dropason esq.