Þetta eru nú spekúleringar sem allir EQ spilarar hafa einhvertíman velt fyrir sér…

Do such things as tusks, bones and teeth really make such good weapons?
Patch should be a four letter word.

After a Mob has spawned in the same spot for the umpteenth time, don't you just start to shake your head and think “when will they ever learn”?

Considering the damage that can be dished out by the monks, clerics, druids and shamen of the world, people must think twice before they skip a day of church

Why do dark elves even get a begging skill? Imagine trying to beg a copper from a drow.

When we get to the moon, will it be one small step for a gnome or a giant leap for some other kind?

How does a grizzly understand your insults when you taunt it?

Do you think the bard's guild on the dark side of the moon will be run by Roger Waters?

Now we know why dogs howl at the moon. There are Kerrans up there.

I don't know about you, but I'll be disappointed if I get all the way to Norrath's moon and don't find a single piece of green cheese.

If you think it is hard to understand an ogre, imagine trying to talk to an ogre with a bad lisp.

When you kill lockjaw and loot some halfling parts, do you find yourself wondering if that might be what happened to your long lost uncle Fred?

When you go in to sell your loot, don't you just want to say “Hello a_vendor, have you seen the new fire beetle eye I just got”?

Did you notice there are no vultures in the game? That's probably because the corpses all disappear so fast that the vultures died off from starvation.

If ogres fought like bixies, the would be pretty much unstoppable.

How good a thief can the dervs be when everyone in the world knows where their hideouts are?

Wouldn't you like to take a giant can of raid to Northern Karana and just go nuts?

If music truly sooths the savage breast, why do the Mobs always end up attacking the bard?

How would you like to be a weather forecaster in Norrath? “And today's forecast calls for … Thunderstorms … again.”

Is it just me, or do halflings seem a little too fond of jum jum?

You would probably be a rich man if you could just sell an effective anti-itching powder in Oggok.

How bad must your eyesight be to lose every single weapon you ever throw at something?

Do Crystal Spiders spin Gemstone webs?

Ever wonder why Grobb was never conquered by its enemies? Well imagine a city full of Trolls wearing hot, sweaty plate armor. Now imagine the desertion rate of any army foolish enough to try to attack it.

If Khonza Mitty were to cross the world and kill Rondo Dunfire the phrase “cat got your tongue” would take on a whole new meaning.

What are the orc pawns thinking when they head out? “Here's your pick and your cloth cap. Now go out and die for the glory of all orcdom. Some newbie needs an easy kill.”

Doesn't it seem kind of redundant to root a treant?

Maybe we should all start going through life hailing everyone we meet … Nah.

Have you noticed that no creature instills a greater urge to drop everything you are doing and attack more than the simple will-o-wisp?

Considering they are surrounded by enemies and not even well liked by their friends, don't you think the dark elves would post some guards who can't be killed by any journeyman looking for a bronze sword.

When you consider yourself, shouldn't you feel a little more than indifferent? It's kind of sad that your guild leader likes you more than you like yourself.

All at the same time, you can walk, eat food, drink liquid, change your weapons and armor, talk to your guild, friends and strangers, swing a weapon, wield a shield, check your direction and probably a dozen other things, but just try to step one step and still cast a spell.

You know you are spending too much time playing Everquest when your diet is even worse than your character's.

You know you've been playing this game too long when you start memorizing the positions of the local cops so you can run to them if you get in trouble.

You know you've played this game too long when you see a sign at a hotel that says pets are allowed and you think “great I can bring my skeleton”

It's a good thing Clerics have magical means of reviving a character. Imagine giving mouth to mouth to an ogre.

If an item were truly no drop, how is it that you were able to loot it from an NPC?

Is it just me or are there more versions of alcohol available for purchase than food? Then again, after dying 5 times in one day, which would you rather buy?

What could possibly have made the orcs think that setting up camp right outside the wood elf city was a good idea?

There is an old Norrathian proverb that goes “Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will be bored for a lifetime”

In Norrath, do they say “a copper for your thoughts”?

What do the merchants do with all of the snake skins, bat fur and other junk they buy? Is there some hidden market for them that we just haven't discovered?

You would think it would be easy to battle a cyclops. Sure it's big, but how much depth perception can it have with only one eye?

Santa sure has it easy in Norrath. There are hardly any children for him to keep track of, and if he wants to know if they've been naughty or nice, he can just check their faction.

How is it that even when it is just discovered, the banks in Velious are still linked to every other bank in Norrath? Do you think those bankers knew about Velious all the time and just never told anyone?

As fast and far as he travels in one night, that jolly old elf, Santa, just has to be a wood elf druid. Every time I wander into

Blackburrow, I can't help but ponder that musical question: “Who let the dogs out?”

How is a halfling able to wield a weapon he just looted off of a giant?

How is it that you can see a tiny coin that you dropped from a mile away, but just try to find that long metal spear that you just threw.

If real life shopkeepers were as tough as those in Norrath, I'm guessing there would be a whole lot less shoplifting.

I wonder what would happen if all of the bandits in the world really started to go around and steal things

Just when I thought I had seen everything, I saw a Bull Elephant dodge my arrow.

Imagine if you really went through life thinking “Hey there's someone I never saw before. I wonder what loot I could get from his corpse.”

Think of the whelt you would get after you get bitten by one of the mosquitoes in the Swamp of No Hope … Hey, are you growing a new head? Nope, just a mosquito bite.

Are sand giants supposed to look like Saddam Hussein?

If madmen are so insane, how is it that they can cast spells so efficiently?

Imagine what it would look like in real life to see someone run by being pursued by a bunch of bears, lions and wolves.

Only in Norrath will you get on a boat, wait for it to sail, notice that nobody is driving, and feel like that is perfectly OK.

Only in Norrath can you go to your local bank and not think twice about seeing one or two dead bodies laying on the floor.

Wouldn't it be nice if real life school were more like training in Norrath and you could just walk up to your teacher, train up your 5 new skill points and be done with it? Congratulations. You have become better at Math. Cool, lets go have fun.