Fann þetta um Cliff Burton á uncyclopedia.org

nokkuð fyndið og skemmtilegt xD

The Tale Of Cliff Burton

While on the Paster Of Muppets tour, the tour bus flipped over. And Bassist Cliff Burton died. But because he kicked ass, he was allowed to watch the band through the years, or something. He saw them make the Black album, which made him sad because it was NOT awesome thrash. And he saw them make music videos. And cut their hair. And then make the completely shitty ST. PISSED THE FUCK OFF. He was getting increasingly pissed off when suddenly everything went black. He could hear beeping. He awoke to find himself sitting in a hospital, next to his bed were James and Kirk. “Hey guys, I'm not dead… where's Lars?” “He was crushed by the bus,” James told him. “Thank God! He was such a fucking bitch.” They all agreed. “Man, I had the weirdest dream,” Cliff told them, “I died and you guys sold out, cut your hair, and complained about people downloading your music for free despite already being millionaires.” “What a nightmare!” James exclaimed.

And they made amazing thrash metal albums for the rest of all their lives… The End

RIP Cliff dude!!!!

til að lesa allt um metallica, þar að meðal þetta farið þá á http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Metallica