Jæja eins og svona nokkrir ættu að vita ef þeir fylgjast með Finntroll. Þá hefur verið rekið söngvaran úr Finntroll, eða réttara sagt rekið Wilska sjálfan fyrir að hafa ekki áhuga og metnað fyrir Finntroll.

Þetta kom frekar sem blow fyrir mig og var ég frekar hissa þar sem ég held að það finnst bara vart betri söngvari fyrir Finntroll heldur en sjálfur Wilska en vonandi finna þeir sér einhvern almennilegan söngvara og haldi áfram á réttri braut.

En ég held að við þurfum lítið að hafa áhyggjur af því að Finntroll sé að fara hætta. Útaf þeir héldu áfram til að heðra fyrrum hljómsveitarmeðlim Fintroll sem dó eftir að hafa dottið fram af brú. Eða Somnium hét sá maður.

En hérna eru nokkur orð sem Finntroll hljómsveitin sjálf hefur gefið frá sér.

,,We are more than sorry to inform that we are forced to cancel the No Mercy - Tour. We are still searching for a new vocalist and we feel that it's only fair to the fans that next shows what Finntroll will do, will be with a new line-up, not with temporary replacements.

We are at least as dissapointed as some of you for not being able to do the tour, but we'll hope that next opportunity to see you all along the road somewhere will happen really soon. Until then…Rot'n'Troll.“

An official press-release from Finntroll, for immediate release

”We have reached a situation in which we find it impossible to continue
Finntroll with our singer Wilska. This decision was very hard to make, but
after long talks and deep conversations we finally came to the conclusion
that if we were to continue Finntroll, we had to let Wilska go. We thank
Wilska for the past three years.
Finntroll is now actively searching for a new singer, and will continue
working on a new album which should come out by the end of 2006. Although
Finntroll does not have a permanent singer in its ranks at the moment, we
will not let this affect our already scheduled performances.“

-Finntroll

,,Bye, and thanks for all the fish…
With a heavy heart I bring you the following news: In a band meeting one hour ago I was fired as a singer of Finntroll. Reasons are many and for the most part private, but personal differences and lack of discussion have led my bandmates to doubt my commitment for this band. I believe this will be discussed widely in the following days and more info will undoubtedly be out soon for your viewing pleasure. I will only say the following: These past three years have been the best times of my life and I want to thank all the friends I've gained from this, crews past and present, supporters who came to our shows and shared the good and the bad times. I will always cherish you in my heart. Thanks for my now ex-bandmates for sharing this experience with me. Life goes on and wounds will heal. The future remains to be seen.

Thank all of you and see you sometime, somewhere.”

-Wilska
thNdr notar facebot frá www.facebot.com