Dani Filth :

“I am writing here to SMN today to announce that I am coming out of the closet. That is the closet that was hiding me from my true self and the Lord. My nappy blue braids, and silly makeup was hiding the real me. I feel as though it is time for confession…The music you hear on every Cradle of Filth record was not in fact me, but…well…was the sound of the molesting a pre-teen choir boy in the back of a Vauxhall Nova. The incessant squeals and screams are MADE to sound like lyrics, and it seems as though we have fooled you long enough. It has taken a lot of heart and soul to be able to type this to you all today, but I sincerely hope you all truly understand. - Dani”

Andrew W.K. :

“You all thought it was fun and games right? Well partyboiz and gurlz - The WK is back, and have one word for you - GOD! I've moved up from writing lyrics that toddlers and deaf people can understand, and have gone in the direction of the Lord, I can now honestly say that I am now partying hard in the House of God instead of my own adolescent idiocy. My first announcement is that I am completely re-recording, and re-releasing my debut CD ”I Get Wet“. Instead it will be called….”I Get Wet from Holy Water“ and will be released this Summer. The track listing is below:

1. It's Time To Pray
2. Pray Hard
3. Little Boys Own Love
4. Ready To Pray
5. Take It Off
6. I Love Church
7. He Is Beautiful
8. Pray Till You Puke
9. Fun Night (with God!)
10. Got To Do It (Pray! Pray! Pray!)
11. I Get Wet from Holy Water
12. Don't Stop Praying

Chris Barnes:

Hello all. This is Chris Barnes front man of the band Six Feet Under. I am coming to you all today to announce a number of things, the first being that I have turned to God. Yes it is true, no longer am I ‘brootal’…but saved. I have seen the light - and this time it isn't from me trying to light that ”cigarette“ of mine. It's been a long road, but I hope everyone can truly accept me for who I am now. My music in the past has been so poetic, and so intricate, that I can honestly understand if people can't see past the many levels that make up Chris Barnes. Oh, that reminds me - I am no longer Chris Barnes, but thanks to my preacher, and my Bible, my legal name as of today is Christ Barnes. I am also announcing my departure from my band Six Feet Under, and the ultimate change of our upcoming Metal Blade release from ‘13’ to ‘13:16’. I will be collaborating with Head in his new band, playing the kazoo and cowbell on a select number of tracks, as well as lending my long sought after lyrical genius to some of his new songs. The first single for example, will a mix of incorrigible hate towards those who are spreading this disgusting disease, and my ruthless guttural roar - we will also be covering 4 more AC/DC albums riff for riff, packaging them with a Bible in order to spread the gospel, with Head on guitar, and myself on vocals. Other ideas that have sprung to mind include more surgery videos, and pink bracelets with the words ”AMERIKA NEEDS GOD“ imprinted upon them. It's true what they say, you can't polish a turd, but my musical abilities will be becoming more widespread over the next six months - just you wait all you Jesus FREAKZ, it's going to be hot. -Barnes”

Og hver sagði Að jesús væri EKKI kúl?