Þetta finnst mér notturlega ekkert annað en mesta snilld fyrr og síðar og ég gæti ekki verið meira sammála þessum skoðunum!. Varg Vikernes er klárlega maðurinn!.

What are your thoughts on women and do you view them as equals?

Sure, women are equals, but they are also different from men, and they should be treated differently and have different goals in life. I think the old-fashioned view is the most positive, and I may add that by old-fashioned I mean the view they had on men and women and their roles in life in Antiquity (in Scandinavia).

It is actually a bit hard to answer this question, because I have only positive things to say about women, but I have nothing positive to say about modern women. So where do I start? If we take modern women first, I think it is sad to see how - pardon my French - fucked up modern female culture has become. Today the role of mother is looked down upon and being a “housewife” is an insult to many modern women. This is seen as part of the “male enslavement” of women. To stay home with the children is seen as a nightmare and a burden. Instead they get an education (usually some theoretical nonsense) and do as best they can to become like men. They work like men, dress like men, try to think like men, talk like men and act like men (and some of them even look like men). Since most of the smart women are busy getting an education, the generally more stupid women get most of the children, and as a result of that the whole species is getting dumber - as the average intelligence drops when the stupid women have most of the children.

Cooking too is looked upon with contempt. A (female and American) friend of mine pointed at the fact that women in the USA are actually more likely to slap a man's face if he asks her to cook dinner than for demanding a blowjob on their first date, and I think that says it well. All the “liberation” of women has done is to cause women to replace all the positive characteristics of women with the negative characteristics of men.

I have met Norwegian men who have had girlfriends who didn't even know how to mix lemonade or boil an egg - and note the past form of the verb, have had girlfriends, as they obviously didn't bother to stay with them. The beauty of the women lured the men to them, but they had no other qualities, so they didn't manage to hold onto their men.

The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and they are no longer warm, tidy and loving creatures who think spending time with their family is a good thing. They are probably too “independent” and “strong” to even have a family of their own. The only thing modern women have to offer men today is sex. So instead of being loving housewives who cook and raise children, they are reduced to being sexual objects only - and they are so messed up emotionally and intellectually that they often spend most of the money they make on their jobs on plastic surgery, cosmetics and tons of clothes they think will make them look good, in a desperate attempt to stay or become more attractive. Well, they have no other qualities attractive to men, so what else can we expect? This is the fruit of feminism. The fruit of “women's liberation”.

A truly smart woman will understand that being a housewife, raising children and cooking is not demeaning. They perform a task that is extremely important for the whole kin, tribe and nation, and nobody else can do it. Men certainly cannot! Women are equipped with a womb and breasts for a reason. That is just how nature works, whether we like it or not. It is not demeaning for a woman to be a woman. Everybody should understand that, even hateful, self-loathing feminists.

True women are all my equals, whom I adore and respect, but I see modern women more like disgusting, primitive and disturbed animals, or subhuman at best. And those who think I am some male-chauvinist who only criticize modern women here are actually wrong, because this is not only an attack on modern women, but it is an attack on the modern world as a whole, and modern men are certainly no better. Most modern men should be grateful even for the fact that they have not yet been put to sleep, like dogs often are when there is something seriously wrong with them. All of mankind is thoroughly messed up today, not just the modern women, and I am sure there are ten times more women worth saving, than there are men worth saving, so to speak.

http://photos.lacoccinelle.net/41/62/104162.jpg
thNdr notar facebot frá www.facebot.com