Nú eru System of a Down að poppa upp frægð aftur, og mér datt í hug að grafa upp gamlar song meaning pælingar eftir sjálfan mig, og sú besta sem ég fann var Mr. Jack, hér kemur hún:

The way I see this is as this is a song sung by Mr. Jack´s friend, telling the story of Jack and when he was arrested (and his friend was with him).
My understanding (barely need to say this) is that they were driving away (on the freeway) in quite a rush (“Is that the mouthwash in your eyes?”) and in disguises (“Is that the trick of your disguise?”).
Then he goes “7a.m. morning, came to take us away. Little men, big guns, pointed at our heads” wich is quite funny in fact, little men with big guns… The fact that he says it this way says alot about that he does not respect cops, even thinks they are pussies hiding behind their guns.
Then it goes: “Your prospect of living gone. You ran the light at dawn. Protectors on your back. Lights are on their tracks” the way I see this is as Jack´s friend is the protector and he feels he is doing something wrong by following him this way, since he is innocent and should just lay back. But his friendship is to strong to not help his friend.
Then they get caught “You must now face authority. You´re nothing like me” I feel this as a sort of a betrayal, as he tells the officer he is innocent and it´s all Jack´s fault, perhaps I am wrong. Many sides on one story…
In the end of the song he (Jack, or if my last sentance was wrong then it´s Jack´s friend) gets angry at the cops because they take him away (and the last sentance is a police officer adressing him).
muuuu