Yep! þetta nálgast!

Drengirnir í Zero Hour eru stoked yfir því að vera að koma til Íslands og hafði Jasun Tipton, gítarleikari þetta að segja:

“Just want to say to everyone on the board we're very excited to come to Iceland. Want to thank Thorsteinn for all his efforts in getting us over to do some shows.

I've been on myspace listening to some of the acts in Iceland and I've been very impressed with bands and finding out Iceland has some great acts.

Again we very much look forward to the shows and please come say hello to us at the venues. The band is very approchable and would love to talk with you and have a beer.

METAL and again we look forward to seeing you all at the shows.

Jasun/Zero Hour”

Það er nefnilega það!

og þess má geta að sveitin er nýkomin af tónleikaferðalagi í Bandaríkijunum og var að spila í enda mars í Santa Clara í Kaliforníu. Rob, bassaleikarinn í bandarísku prog sveitinni Enchant sem sá showið þeirra (Enchant voru líka að spila) hafði þetta að segja um frammistöðu þeirra:

Sjá: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/zero-hour-death-machine/294014-zero-hour-rules.html

“ZERO HOUR RULES
Hey you guys were incredible Saturday night!!!! I can not tell you how cool it was to finally get to see you tear it up. I was like a bomb went off in the Avalon when you unleashed that onslought of incredible material. I thoughouly enjoyed your performance and look totally forward to watching you tear the roof off the Indy on Cinco de Mayo

The highlight of the night /day was for me being getting to be right smack in front of my man Troy. The stuff your playing bro is on another plane as far as I am concerned and you have a huge fan in me! We need to do the bass thing soon bro. you absolutely rule!

The bands performance was nothing less than stellar and an inspiration to watch. Falcons Cry is such a moving song ! just an incredible piece of music.

You guys are amazing musicians and the coolest of people. In the mix of running around before the show I did not get the pleasure of meeting Chris but my god you can sing brotha and nailed some incredible notes next time man. Mikey you played your ass off , you are such a great drummer, it was nice to chat backstage for a bit with you. Jasun what can one say man, your playing is on another plane as well, insano deluxe as Doug tagged it. Seriously how inpsiring is it to watch you play.

Again great job and what a pleasure it was to finally play a show with you guys. Hopefully it is the first of many!”
Resting Mind concerts