ég hef alltaf haldið að Tó Madiera væri feik EN ég var á spjallþræði SI og þar var þetta. Jájá, copypaste jeje.

READ THIS IF YOU INTRESTED IN TO MADERIA!!!

HI i would just like to say that i am portuguese and i like to watch my local team fc sparta (semi pro) and i have seen my beloved spata destroy gouveia in a southern portugese cup. we won 7-5 and if any of you are intreted i have seen the ledgendary To Maderia playin and i have got a photo of him , if any of you are intrested email me at lewdogg7@hotmail.com
og svo
i dont play for them i am an avid fan andd yes we compleatly outplayed them…. they scored 3 in the second half so we was 5 2 up hat halg time. maderia is a very talented football player he scored 2 and they were both cracking goals. definatly able to play at some reasonable level , do you want me to see if he has been transfered to anyone because i havnt look at the gouveia team and i can check for you if you want??!! so it proves HE ISNT A FAKE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!
sjá nánar http://community.sigames.com/1/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=21019056&f=82219617&m=1331952614&r=4491977785#4491977785
Þú þarft að vera skráður og er það soldið mál.<br><br>korkur=kokkur?
korkur=kokkur?