Ég rakst á þetta áðan og tókst loksins að koma USB micinum í gagnið. Þessi gaur er að nota Teamspeak (TS), en þetta virkar fínt fyrir Ventrilo líka.

First of all you need to run the windows version of TS through WINE as the linux version is a complete POS and has zero support for USB mics and you may as well give up now before wasting the days that I have.

So get WINE installed if you haven't already
then go and download the windows version of TS2 and install it through Wine

Now from this point onwards I am going to assume you are using ALSA , if not then you have your own google adventure to go on.

So:

go into your home directory (cd ~) and create a file called “.asoundrc” minus the quotations of course with your favorite editor ( vi ./.asoundrc )
The .asoundrc file in your home directory acts as kind of a configuration file that is used to override default settings
Our goal here is to make our default capture device our USB mic and NOT our sound card, this is accomplished by inserting the following text into the .asoundrc file:

pcm.!default {
type asym
playback.pcm {
type plug
slave.pcm “hw:0,0”
}
capture.pcm {
type plug
slave.pcm “hw:2,0”
}
}

something to note: “hw:0,0” and “hw:2,0” are MY card locations for my soundblaster and my usb mic, yours might be different.

In order to find out what your desired output device is you type the following in terminal:

“aplay -l” and you should receive and output something like this:

**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: CA0106 [CA0106], device 0: ca0106 [CA0106]
Subdevices: 1/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 0: CA0106 [CA0106], device 1: ca0106 [CA0106]
card 0: CA0106 [CA0106], device 2: ca0106 [CA0106]
card 0: CA0106 [CA0106], device 3: ca0106 [CA0106]

Obviously My card is 0 as that is the only one that shows up, so I use “hw:0,0”

now to find my capture device I type:
“arecord -l” and my output should be something like this:
**** List of CAPTURE Hardware Devices ****
card 0: CA0106 [CA0106], device 0: ca0106 [CA0106]
card 0: CA0106 [CA0106], device 1: ca0106 [CA0106]
card 0: CA0106 [CA0106], device 2: ca0106 [CA0106]
card 0: CA0106 [CA0106], device 3: ca0106 [CA0106]
card 2: default [AK5370 ], device 0: USB Audio [USB Audio]

Now we already know that Card 0 is my soundblaster, which I don't want to use, so we can rule that out.. The only other option(which is conveniently labeled USB Audio) is Card 2 so that means I used “hw:2,0” . Yours could be different so edit your .asoundrc file accodingly.

I quickly checked to make sure WINE was seeing my usb mic by running the command ‘winecfg’ and going into Audio and seeing the ALSA WAVE IN device show up as USB Audio.

I have Hardware Acceleration set to Emulation as well as Driver Emulation checked on, not sure if it matters but it is on for me and works.

Now this is literally all I needed to do. Much to my complete shock I can now run TS2 (windows version) through WINE just fine and dandy. You have no idea how much mucking about I've done with my system just to find out this was the easy fix.. I hope this helps someone else out there and saves them the time and energy.

cheers

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/debian-linux-help/32776-usb-mic-recognized-but-not-working-need-help-setup.html
indoubitably