Ok OK þetta er bara copy paste grein enn mér fannst þetta það áhugavert að það var ekki annað hægt að gera :)

PS3 updates: 1 SKU, GPU less poweful then GeForce 7800, More online
>> Some info about the PlayStation3 appeared today, both from Phil Harrison's (Sony's executive vice president for SCEE) keynote at the 2005 Game Developers Conference Europe in London and from the official PlayStation Magazine:

* PS3 ‘open platform’ online capabilities (from gamasutra.com):
Pressed on the apparent success of Xbox Live compared to the PlayStation 2's online strategy, he indicated that the PS3 would have significant online capabilities, but stressed its nature as an ‘open platform’, commenting, in an obvious reference to competitor Microsoft: “Distinct from our competitors, we are happy for publishers to make their own financial agreements directly with consumers.”
Read More: gamasutra.com

* PlayStation 3 GPU Less Powerful than GeForce 7800 (from TeamXbox.com)
The Inquirer reports that an nVIDIA spokesperson was quoted in the Official PlayStation Magazine saying that the RSX GPU is basically a slightly less powerful GeForce 7800.
That means that almost a year before launch, there’s a PC graphics chip that is more powerful than the RSX GPU found in the PlayStation 3. And make no mistake, this is not a crazy, speculative conclusion ; this comes straight from the company that makes both parts: the RSX and GeForce 7800 graphics processing units.
Read More: TeamXbox.com

* Only One Version of PS3? (from gamesindustry.biz):
Speaking at the European Game Developers' Conference in London today, when asked if Sony might follow in the Redwood giant's footsteps the VP of studios replied: “Unlikely.”
“Are there two versions of the Xbox 360 that people want to buy, is my question,” he continued. “I don't know.”
“This is my personal view, not my corporate view, but when I look at those formats, I think it just confuses the audience. They don't know which one to buy, developers don't know which one to create for, and retailers don't know which one to stock.”
“So I think we wouldn't take that strategy. We wouldn't create confusion,” he concluded.
Read More: gamesindustry.biz