já alveg andskoti ótrúlegth nú er ég búinn að bíða í margar vikur eftir að fá grein samþikkta en enn er hún ekki samþikkt og ennþá hef ég ekki fengið neinn póst um það að henni hafi verið sinjað mér finnst vannta virkari stjórnendur.

en allavega þá er greinin mín hér

Last Update: May 2nd, 2004 (Sunday)
————————————–
I. General Questions
II. Vehicles
III. On Foot - 1 NEW
IV. City-Related
V. Missions
VI. Websites - 1 NEW

I. General Questions
Q: What is the button layout?
It has not yet been revealed.

Q: What will pedestrians do?
A: Pedestrians will stop and talk, enter stores, take their cars to gas stations, and drink coffee.

Q: Will dead bodies disappear?
A: Yes, because of memory issues dead bodies will disappear (like on any game) to keep the game running smoothly.

Q: Why isn't there blood?
A: Reflections was doing everything possible to make this a T rated game so there was no blood, and even though it is now rated M, I doubt they will add blood.

Q: Are there any drawbridges in this game?
A: Yes, in Miami at least. It may be possible to make them go up or down as you please by entering the control booth and pressing some buttons.

Q: Is there strong language in this game?
A: Possibly. It is a violent game.

Q: Do buildings have one entrance?
A: Buildings have multiple entrances. You may be able to jump into windows.

Q: Why isn't DRIV3R coming out on Gamecube?
A: Uh oh. Don't kill me, but the reason D3 isn't coming out on GC is because D3 has too much detail to run fast enough, and Reflections didn't want to cut back the cut down the amount of detail or make the cars slower (because it would need more time to draw up buildings)

Q: Will this game be hard like Stuntman?
A: If you want it to be, yes, but you can change the difficulty levels.

Q: Can you change the weather or time of day?
A: Yes, both can be changed. Different times of day are dawn (early morning), noon, and dusk(sunset). Different weather will include rain, sun, and cloudy.

Q: Who are some of the characters?
A: Click on their names for pictures:
Tanner (Voiced by Michael Madsen) is who you play as, an undercover cop who does what it takes to get **** done.

Jones (voiced by Ving Rhames) is Tanners partner, you get to play as him on some missions.

Fabienne is a woman (seen shooting a fat guy in videos) who we don't know much about.

Calita (voiced by Michelle Rodriguez) is the leader of the South Beach gang that steals cars, Tanner goes undercover for her. Looking for pic…

Lomaz is one of Calitas henchman. Not much is known about him either.

Jericho (voiced by Mickey Rourke) is the man in the black leather trench coat with two sawn-off shotguns, he is an enemy.

Caine is the bald guy who used to work with Jericho in Driver 2, but Jericho has other plans…

Baccus (voiced by Iggy Pop) is Jericho's henchman.

Fatso Don't know much about him, but it would seem his layer of fat wasn't enough to shield him from a bullet.

Zagor Well, all I can do is guess that he's Russian from the name, and the stolen cars are being taken to Russia. He works with Caine.

We haven't heard anything from Vazquez yet, but its still possible he may return in this game.

Q: Will there be support of a steering wheel (and gamepads on PC)?
A: Not yet known.

Q: What are the requirements for PC?
A: N/A.

Q: What is the release date?
A: June 2004 for PS2 and Xbox (exact date in question, either 1st or 22nd) with PC a few months later.

Q: Is there any multiplayer feature?
A: They have said there will be no multiplayer splitscreen, or online modes. The reason being that there is too much information to scan off the disk two different areas and have the game run fast enough.

Q: What is the ESRB rating?
A: This game is rated “M” for Mature, so only people ages 17 and up can legally buy the game with an ID. Better start doing chores for Mommy and Daddy.

Q: Is there blood?
A: No.

Q: Is there a map on the screen?
A: Yes.

Q: Why is this game rated “M”?
A: Because of “immoral” violence, killing of people other than terrorists and criminals (but you can kill them too).

Q: Can you switch characters?
A: Yes, some missions let you play as Jones, Tanners partner.

Q: Are there any differences between the different version of DRIV3R (PS2, Xbox, PC)?
A: There are (presumably) no differences in content, so every game will have the same thing, except Xbox and PC will have better lighting features than the PS2.

Q: Are there hookers?
A: No. Well, even if there are I doubt you could pick them up and have sex.

Q: Are there any licensed songs?
A: Yes, there are 12 licensed songs, mostly by lesser known groups or artists. However the in game music will be like the past Driver games with no singing, but hopefully better.

Q: Is Film Director back?
A: Yes, and improved a bit.

Q: What is the thrill camera?
A: It is a camera where you press two of the shoulder buttons and the camera view switches to outside the car, and the game is in slow motion, the harder you press the buttons, the more it slows down. You can do this anytime, in car or on foot.

Q: Can Tanner buy property?
A: No. But he does have his own house in Miami, with a boat in the back at the dock. Not sure if he has a car, but if he has a boat, he probably has a car too.

Q: Is there any money you can use in this game?
A: Not yet announced.

Q: Can Tanner change clothes?
A: It appears he automatically changes clothes on different missions. Not sure if you can whenever you want though.

Q: What can cops do?
A: In pursuit, cops can do a pit manuever (spin your car out) and they can set up road blocks with spike strips. If you get out of your car, the cops will too, and they will chase you.

Q: Will there be cheats codes?
A: Most definately. Some will probably be unlocked after beating the game.

Q: Can I send replays to friends?
A: You can save and send your replays to friends via email.

II. Vehicle Questions
Q: Can you hit pedestrians?
A: Yes. They will still run though.

Q: Can two people be in the same car?
A: On missions in main characters cars, yes. In Take a Ride, who knows.

Q: Can Tanner exit moving vehicles?
A: Yes. Just make sure you have enough health.

Q: Can you exit a flipped car or a car in water?

Q: Can you get out of the car while the police are chasing you?
A: Yes, and they will chase you onfoot until you get in another car.

Q: Can cars be flipped over by a button?
A: No. It turns out my older source on this was wrong. Maybe in a cheat code though like the older games in the series.

Q: Can you exit a totaled vehicle?

Q: Do the cars need gas?

Q: Do the blinkers work?
A: They do for traffic cars, but I'm not sure if they will on your car. If they don't its probably because you were gonna break the blinkers fast anyway.

Q: Do the motorcycles take on damage?

Q: Can I repair my car at a shop?

Q: Can cars be loaded onto semi trucks?

Q: Will I be able to ride in back seats of cars and buses?
A: I doubt it, but we don't know.

Q: How many vehicles are there?
A: There are over 70 vehicles, some will be hidden. Each vehicle will appear in one city only (ie American cars in Miami and no other city, etc.). Any car you run across during Undercover mode will be available as selectable vehicles in take a ride, which you can use any vehicle in any city, just once you wreck it, its gone if it isnt regularly in that city.

Q: What kinds of vehicles are there?
A: Cars, Trucks, Boats, Motorcycles, 18 Wheelers/Articulated Lorries. You can control anything that looks controllable, in the words of Martin Edmonson. So whatever looks controllable to him is controllable. NO HELICOPTERS, PLANES, OR JET SKI'S!

For a List of Identified Vehicles (and Pictures), go to Burner3's Thread:
Car List

Q: Can you do drive-by shootings?

Q: Can you upgrade vehicles?

Q: What are some of the driving games?
A: Survival - Take on 4 hell bent cops.
Quick Chase - Chase a criminal through the city streets.
Quick Getaway - Run from the cops and loose the tail.
Checkpoint - Get all the checkpoints as fast as you can.
Trailblazer - Is this the one where you hit the cones? Anyone?
Race - Race opponents through the city streets.
Driving Shotgun - Probably lets you shoot while someone else drives.

Q: Are any of the vehicles licensed?
A: Only boats, because they don't take as much damage as cars. You will not see a real Mustang or Corvette in this game, just cars that look like them, all so the cars can be damaged more.

Q: Is there a speedometer?
A: Yes, according to people who work at Reflections, although it hasn't appeard in any screenshots yet.

Q: What are some of the special vehicles?
A: There is a crane (not known if its stationary or driveable), a go kart, a fork lift, and semi trucks that we know of so far.

Q: Will the police have helicopters or ride bikes?
A: Those two are not known, but there are police boats.

Q: Are there any vehicles with extra features?
A: Yes, semi trucks can be driven without the trailer, if you see a trailer back up into it, and it will connect. Also while driving, press the button again to release the trailer. There is a forklift that can lift cars up too. There are probably others too.

Q: What is the vehicle damage like?
A: Up to 20 sections of the car can be damaged. Cars can wrap around trees. Unlike other games like GTA and Stuntman, where just the shell of the car is damaged, even the frame of the car can be damaged, so you can bend the car out of shape. Parts of the car fall off and stay on the ground and can be reacted with.

III. On Foot Questions
Q: Can you shoot people inside their vehicles?
A: Yes. They will slump over the steering wheel

Q: Can Tanner jump?

Q: Is their unlimited ammo for any weapons?
A: Strangely enough, yes. Your Beretta has unlimited ammo since its issued to you by the police force, so I guess they supply you with bullets. Makes up for no hand to hand combat.

Q: Is there hand to hand combat?
A: No. Why else would I have said that in the last question.

Q: Will there be load times when entering buildings or different parts of the city?

Q: What are the weapons?
A: There are 8 weapons, a grenade launcher, a shot gun, an Armalite rifle, and numerous handguns including a Beretta and MAC10 (Uzi). I'll update this question when I find a list of the exact names.

Q: Can Tanner swim?

Q: Can you put bullet holes in cars?
A: Yes, and you can drive around with them and they won't disappear. You can also break each window seperatly and pop each tire.

Q: How far will I be able to walk away from my vehicle before it disappears?
A: 3 miles.

Q: What can you do inside buildings?
A: When entering a building to fix jumpy cameras, the game automatically switches to first person view, so you see from the eyes of Tanner whats going on. You can destroy the interiors of buildings.

Q: Can you enter buildings in take a ride before or after beating the game?

Q: How will health be recovered?
A: Last time I heard, they were still deciding whether to regain health over time or pick up hearts like GTA or Mario. Hey, cool, they did the smilie for me!

IV. City-Related
Q: Will there be different areas within the cities in Take a Ride to start from?
A: Yes, about 6 per city.

Q: How big are the cities?
A: Each city is over 30 square miles. A newer magazine article claims the total area of all the 3 cities are 158 square miles.

Q: What cities are there?
A: The three cities are Miami, Florida; Nice, France; and Istanbul, Turkey.

Q: How many enterable buildings are there?
A: It is not known yet exactly how many buildings you can enter, but Reflections have seperately modeled 35,768 buildings.

Q: How many roads are there in the game?
A: There are 156.14 miles of roads in the game that are marked on the map, with additional back alleys you'll have to find for yourself.

Q: What are the differences between the cities?
A: Miami is flat and has wider roads. Nice has narrower roads than Miami and also has mountains you can drive into. Istanbul is hilly and has even narrower roads than Nice.

Q: Is there Geo-mod (destruction of everything in the game is possible)?
A: No, but there are a lot of things that can be broken or knocked out of the way (light poles, boxes, trash cans, etc.).

V. Missions
Q: How will gangsters react to your vehicles?
A: Gangsters will react differently depending on what car you're driving. If the gangsters know a semi is coming to their hideout, and you steal the semi heading there, they will not know the difference between you and the real driver.

Q: Will there be any side missions?
A: Apparently, yes, but there are no details on what exactly these side missions will be.

Q: Whats the story like in this game?
A: You are a cop, Tanner, who must go undercover in a global car theft ring to bring it down. A mysterious buyer has ordered 40 stolen high performance vehicles. You must stop the cars from being lost forever.

Q: Are there gangs?
A: Yes, you go undercover inside the South Beach car jacking gang. Its not known if the gangs will react in free roam like they do in GTA, shooting at you.

Q: Can you kill your bosses?
A: No. And if you could it would probably make you redo the mission.

Q: Can you replay missions?
A: Yes, after you beat them.

VI. Websites
Q: What are some DRIV3R websites?
A: There are many:
Driv3r Gaming NEW
Official DRIV3R Site
Driver Extreme
Driver-3.de (German)
The Safehouse
Driv3r Spot
The Unofficial Driver 3 Website
DRIV3R.tk
DRIV3R Fannatic
DRIV3R World
DRIV3R World (German)
DRIV3R Action (German)
DRIV3R.net (German)

And for a list of the better articles:
Game Rankings

Thanks To Everyone Who Helped Me On This FAQ

~ A Matt__Jon Production ~

ps.ljóð mín segja ekkert umm persónuleika minn og eins og sagth er ekki er allt sem sínist.<br><br><i><b>H</b>ér tekið
hef ég hvolpa <b>tvo</b>
hvað skal við þá <u>gera?</u>
annan skal ég <u>afmeyja </u> en hinn
<u>af punginn</u> <b>skera!</b></i>

Faðir vor,þú sem hefur sáðlát,
helgist þínar samfarir,
til komi þinn dráttur,
verði þín gredda svo í rúmi sem á bedda</b>
(stolið)
————————————————–
<b>Heh</b>

Stífur stautur,
rassin blautur,
ekki bíða,
leggöng svíða,
sveittur pungur,
heldur ungur,
milli brjósta,
látt´ann hósta,
mikið maus,
hann er getulaus.
(líka stolið)
…………………………………………..
<u><font color=“blue”><a href="http://www.folk.is/dissie322“>hér er heimasíðan mín</a></font></u>

<b><font color=”darkblue“><u>”Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man"-lokaorð Ernesto Che Guevera de la Serna</u></font></