Margir leikjahönnuðir eru greinilega mjög spenntir fyrir Nintendo Dual-Screen tölvunni og margir strax komnir með hugmyndir um nýja leiki fyrir hina umdeildu DS. Lesið allt um þetta hér fyrir neðan <i>(tekið af Gamerfeed.com)</i>

<b>GAME CREATORS DISCUSS THE NINTENDO DS</b>

<i>Thanks to Famitsu (via game-science.com), we have a number of very interesting quotes regarding Nintendo's upcoming DS portable. Also, in general, a survey conducted by Famitsu indicated that 93.3% of game makers have high hopes for the DS, with 64.4% of retailers and 62.2% of users are in agreement. Furthermore, 10% of game makers are already sold on the DS, 33.3% are staying clear of the hardware for now, and 56.7% are currently looking into its potential.

From the comments below, you'll see that many of the game makers are surprisingly quite positive. In fact, Yuji Naka of Sega's Sonic Team already plans of having something ready for the launch of the DS. And Amusement Vision's Nagoshi believes the DS “should allow the birth of a whole host of new ideas and play experiences that haven't existed before.” If that doesn't get us more interested in Nintendo's idea, then what will?

<b>Atlus' Okada:</b>

*with 2 screens and 2 CPUs, I feel we can start to create new game concepts

*whether we can turn these new ideas into reality is the key for the industry

<b>Koei's Shibuzawa:</b>

*I think we can make an interesting game with one screen for the large-scale battle with the other screen focusing on a local battle, in historical strategy games, and so on.

<b>Camelot's Hiroyuki Takahashi</b>

*I've been a Nintendo fan for a long time. I want to say that, inspite of me not being good at the games.

*In a game industry that is feeling more and more penned in, this should create a few openings.

<b>Camelot's Shugo Takahashi</b>

*It looks like we can make new things that have been impossible until now

*It's exciting hardware for both makers and users

*I'm definitely going to E3!

<b>Namco's Yoshizumi</b>

*When I first heard it would have 2 screens, I thought it was a Game & Watch remake, but on further inspection I found it is different

*I'm excited by it, and I also have an overwhelming feeling

*As a creator, I'm being asked for ideas

*I think the hardware will be very good at creating intense feelings

<b>Masahiro Sakurai</b>

*It has become a constant point of discussion when we creators meet for drinks

*Easy to use hardware is great

<b>Banpresto's Terada</b>

*A machine with two screens is going to be quite a high hurdle for developers to get over, I think

*Because the handheld market is so important for the “Super Robot Wars” series, we are thinking of ways to put something out as soon as possible

*Being released with the PSP, I want this to stir up the handheld industry

<b>Sonic Team's Yuji Naka</b>

*We've been waiting for this! We'll be sure to try out something new with this

*We would definitely like to release something for the launch

<b>Amusement Vision's Nagoshi</b>

*The first time I saw it, I thought “?”, then when reading the specs, that turned into “!”

*This is a machine that will stimulate both the users' and the creators' desire to play

*It should allow the birth of a whole host of new ideas and play experiences that haven't existed before

<b>Chunsoft's Nakamura</b>

*It looks like this may resolve all the hardship we have had until now in one swift blow

*The roots of gaming are returning and it looks like they will put up a good fight

<b>Tetsuya Mizuguchi</b>

*Having two separately functioning screens suits the time perfectly - with users becoming increasingly multi-tasking

*I expect this will also lead to the possibility of improving people's brains

*I'll be keeping my eye on it!
</i>

Ég verð að segja að ég get varla beðið eftir E3 núna. DS virðist eiga góðan möguleika á að koma okkur öllum á óvart (til góðs eða ills)<br><br><b>Tilvitnun:</b><br><hr><i><b><font color=“#0000FF”>Silungur</font></b><i><font color=“#008000”>með</font></i><b><u><font color=“#FF0000”>sultu</font></u></b></i><br><hr>
<a href=“mailto:jbm_six@hotmail.com”><font color=“#008000”>Webboy</font></a> <font color=“#808000”>obboslega</font> <font color=“#008080”>sniðugi</font> <font color=“#FF00FF”>skrifaði</font> <font color=“#800080”>þennan</font> <font color=“#C0C0C0”>kork</font