<i>Tekið af Gamefaqs</i>

<b>The Creepiness continues</b>

Ready to get creeped out again? Fresh off the best game in the series, Konami is already hard at work on
SH4, scheduled for release later this year. This is the first time you're seeing it anywhere. As with the previous games in the series, and eerie premise sets the tone for the adventure ahead. Protagonist “Henry Townsend”
(A resident of Ashfield (a town near Silent Hill), awakens from a nightmare only to find himself locked in his apartment. “The windows do not open, the walls can not be broken, the telephone does not work, and nobody can hear his voice from the outside,”the game producer, “Akira Yamaoka, tells us. ”[The front Door is]“ locked with chains and huge lock, In short, he's trapped.

On the fifth day that Henry finds himself locked in his apartment, he sees a huge hole in his bathroom wall, ”Yamaoka continues, with out a hint of humor as to how bizarre that sounds. Henry cannot stop himself from climbing inside. Beyond that hole, he finds himself in a gore-filled world where there are strange creatures and ghosts. Hmmm…any idea where that could be?
And therein lies the mystery for Henry. Hen can enter the creepy hole and encounter various monstrosities, or stay in the safety of his own room, which would make for a pretty boring game. “The theme of the story line lies in solving the connection between the room where you live and the alternate world,” says Yamaoka. “Why is the alternate world tied to your room?”
We can't wait till we're able to answer these questions ourselves.

SilentHill 4 takes place in totally different settings,“ says Yamaoka. ”However, there are some names which may seem familiar to you. People you would never expect.“
There is no connection in story lines, but there is a common theme of the alternate world of Silent Hill,” says Yamakoa.“The story is darker than in the past games

Þessi grein birtist víst í blaði að nafni OPM og fyrir neðan er linkur að nokkrum scan myndum úr því.

<a href=”http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhotou=4177782&a=31035878&p=66348693&f=0">http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhotou=4177782&a=31035878&p=66348693&f=0</a>

<br><br><b>Webboy skrifaði:</b><br><hr><i><b><font color=“#0000FF”>Silungur</font></b><i><font color=“#008000”>með</font></i><b><u><font color=“#FF0000”>sultu</font></u></b></i><br><hr>
<a href=“mailto:jbm_six@hotmail.com”><font color=“#008000”>Webboy</font></a> <font color=“#808000”>obboslega</font> <font color=“#008080”>sniðugi</font> <font color=“#FF00FF”>skrifaði</font> <font color=“#800080”>þennan</font> <font color=“#C0C0C0”>kork</font