“Working in the software industry it's always great to see other companies producing number one games or games that are really, really good because I think it perpetuates the industry. We're all gamesplayers here, we love to play other people's great games and it is disappointing when you go out onto the streets and take your hard-earned money and you buy a game that looks good and you're unhappy with it. It's kind of a part of our idea - traditionally our audience is younger than the PlayStation audience, which is 21, our core audience is probably the 12 year old - they haven't got a lot of disposable income and it's very, very important that when they buy a game that it's good, and I like to think that we did everything we could to make that game as good as we possibly could because these young kids are going to spend their money on it. So I think that's really important and maybe if other companies had that kind of concept rather than just putting a game out because of getting pushed by the deadline, there'd be more high-quality software.” Tim Stamper, forstjóri Rare Ltd. <br><br>Perfect Dark is foreve