Ég er stríðsmaður og elska gamecube, er orðin þreyttur á lélegri stjórn og markaðsetningu fyrir Nintendo á íslandi, svo ég senti bréf til Nintendo og sagði mitt álit hvað mér og öðrum finnst um BOrmsson og ábyrgðaleysi þess!!
Hérna fyrir neðan er bréfið!!

Hello my name is Björn Björnsson and im writing to complain to the company who sell and is managing Nintendo Gamecube and gameboy in Iceland!!

The Bræðurnir Ormsson(the company who manage the Nintendo) is not doing so well! Me and many people who have much fun for the Nintendo products is not happy that this company is not advertising or uppdating the www.Nintendo.is homepage!! If you go the shop and ask the dealer about a game then it´s probably better leave it because they now nothing and don´t have a clue that there are others game consoles that are selling and are getting advertiest in newspaper and on television!! Me and my friends(on www.hugi.is) know that Nintendo products can do better in iceland and we want the people on the street know that Nintendo is still ALIVE and it´s cheaper then Xbox and PS2!!

If i could control something, then i would let another company or individual take over the Nintendo Marketing here!

I hope this letter will do something good for gamers here in iceland and have given u small glimpse how things are here!