GameCuberZ setti eftirfarandi póst á IGN boards. Ætla bara a› endurtaka eina setningu:

“Terrain is now 16 times more detailed”.

“Hey guys, I thought I'll post a little bit of information about RS3 since there isn't much on the Internet right now. I got this from EGM, and some of it sounds amazing. This is for those of you that couldn't pick up the new EGM today.

And to all the doubters that weren't too impressed with the screens, some of the EGM screens show some amazing detail, textures and lighting. Thats ground textures, and sweet lighting from explosions. ”Terrain is now 16 times more detailed“.

Here is some bulleted information:

-Character models have been created perfectly. Han Solo looks great. You will be able to play as Luke Skywalker in every varioation from farm-boy Luke to Jedi.

-Control an AT-ST through the forest in Endor, shoot the enemy and command your Ewok troops.

-Just about every scene from the Star Wars classic trilogy, including those famous lightsabre battles.

-Death star bonus level, where after you freeze Leia, you fall into the trash compactor (as the movie goes), and you gotta solve a jumping puzzle. Then when you have escpaed, you go into first person view and use your grappling hook (a la Zelda) and swing across, to ”recreate fantasy“.

-It won't rehash ANYTHING from RS2. E.g. you won't blow up the Death Star, and you won't tangle AT-AT's with a rope and speeders.

-HOWEVER, every single mission from Rogue Leader (including bonus missions) will be available to play in a multiplayer co-op mode.

-Speederbike missions through forest recreated. You can be on foot and hit the enemy on speederbike with your lightsabre at one point in the game.

-Landspeeder racing on Tatooine.

-Near DVD quality footage from the original Star Wars trilogy to intro/outro scenes.

-There will be a mission on Geonosis from Episode 2. The picture looks beautiful.

-Versus multiplayer mode (dogfights), and ”capture the base“ mode. This will be for at least two, and possibly four players.

-Kamikaze A-wing attack on a Super Star Destroyer. If you're good enough you can do it without comminiting suicide, or hit the SSD bridge.

That's about all the main information I got from the mag. Cya.

Edit:

New Info submitted by MUZICMANn12 :

-can split up goals in multiplayer
-souped up graphics in RSII multiplayer levels
-2 story lines, luke and wedge, with totally differant levels
-TONS of hidden levels ”