Ég fann þetta á GS forums. Gaur búinn að taka saman smá quotes frá hinum og þessum og svo er titillinn á korkinum “I would like to slap Shiggy in the face” og lesið af hverju… það er fyrir neðan quotin :) Hehe :)

The combination of the smooth animation, the highly detailed graphics, and the great physics system makes for an amazing visual experience, and we'd even say the game looks on par with a top-tier Disney cartoon.“ Gamespot.com

”Wind Waker is incredibly gorgeous. Yes it runs at 30 frames per second and uses depth of field tricks extensively, but the vibrance and attention to detail, the liveliness of the worlds, is fairly unmatched.“ Igncube.com

”The finished version of Zelda is awe-inspiringly, shockingly great. [...] Hoist your expectations as high as you like. Zelda: Kaze No Takuto is unlikely to to disappoint. “ Tokyopia.com

”Better than Metroid Prime. Better than Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Ten hours of gameplay and I've barely scratched the surface of this monster. “ Planetgamecube.com

”I am sure most of the staff has trouble finding the words to describe Kaze no Takuto. The best way I can describe the experience is that it is complete. The graphics, the music, the story, the facial emotions, the control and everything about the game all come together in a way that simply cannot be explained. [...] Kaze no Takuto is revolutionary in that it feels like a new form of entertainment. I felt as if I were playing videogames and watching an anime movie at the same time“ Planetgamecube.com

”the music in this game is extraordinary.[...]After playing Wind Waker for the day I came away more impressed than I thought I would be. I knew it would be fun, but the depth and amount of story was unexpected.“ Gaming-age.com

”All the doubts I had about the cutesy, cartoony new toon-shaded graphical style went out the window after only about five minutes of play“ Gamers.com

And all the impressions I'm seeing from gamers like you and I have either the words ”revolutionary“, ”best game of all-time“ or some hyperbolic statement of that sort in them. And there are a good number of those. I have yet to see one negative impression of the game.

What does that have to do with me slapping Shiggy, you say?

From these quotes gathered, he's making me feel like an idiot for doubting him. Again. I turned into a giddy 13 year-old kid because of him. Again. He's probably laughing at all the reviewers eating their own words and try to remove their foot from their mouth. Again. And last but not least, he's making me lose precious time writing a thread dedicated to his game. Again…

You cannot understand how much I'm anticipating this game. Not because it's a videogame. But because it guarantees to be a new experience, and a new milestone in videogame artistic history. This looks like the game I've been looking for since my childhood. This actually molds your wildest, most peaceful imagination into something you can actually play. If there's one thing I ever needed to play in my worrisome and hectic life right now, it would be this Zelda. I remember wondering how peaceful playing a cartoon would feel like. Nintendo has provided be with an answer, come March.

I posted an appreciation thread for Metroid Prime not long ago…Now this…… What the hell is Nintendo doing to me? I've always been a fan. But this…is unsurpassed. So the question remains… How in the world does Nintendo do it?

Also…to all the people posting pictures of Zelda in order to downgrade its style…I'm guessing you won't play the game. Neither will my ”hip“ pals who frown at the idea of even watching it in motion. You will actually choose not to when it's right there on the shelf.

==> I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, pity you. You cannot fathom how much.

<br><br><i> ”What if everything you see is more than what you see, the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things.“ </i>
<b> -Shigeru Miyamoto </b>

<a href=”http://kasmir.hugi.is/jonkorn"> Kasmír síðan! </a
Þetta er undirskrift