Fann þetta á gamespot forums… einhver kom með póst þar og tók þetta beint af IGNPS2

Why is it that when I save with 125% life, I get dropped down to 100%? Why did they include the whole changing outfits concept, when I never seem to use it? Why is it that when I pull a car onto the sidewalk and enter a pink mission circle that the car disappears after the cutscene? Why am I not impressed with the new “greatest threat” targeting system? I still end up getting shot in the back by cops who are standing right behind me. Why can't I read the date or time on my savegames? Why do the helicopters seem fun but useless? Why is it so hard to find a place to have sex with hookers (which is pointless now anyway)? Why do my wheelies never show up in my stats? Does Vice City seem unfinished, or at the very least rushed, to anyone else?

Dr. Smith says: I wouldn't call it unfinished, exactly. It is, however, a game with an awful lot of loose ends. I was talking about this with some folks over the weekend when we were playing Metroid Prime – Metroid is an almost perfectly polished and focused game, and it makes an interesting contrast to the genial messiness of Vice City. I'm not sure which one I actually like better, but Vice City could have certainly stood some more tidying up.“

<br><br><i> ”What if everything you see is more than what you see, the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things.“ </i>
<b> -Shigeru Miyamoto </b>

<a href=”http://kasmir.hugi.is/jonkorn"> Kasmír síðan! </a
Þetta er undirskrift