%Intro

The Saga of the Jewels

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away in a small country called Crymogaea there were seven jewels of power, each granting their owner amazing powers. The jewel of life gave his owner a life everlasting and an escape from aging. The jewel of the jedi made the owner a master jedi. The jewel of time gave it's owner the power to control time. The jewel of knowledge made it's owner all knowing. The jewel of gaea gave the owner the power to control mother nature. The jewel of perception gave it's owner the power to control the perception of everything around him. And finally there was the master jewel, the one who could find, bind and unite all of the jewels. The jewels were created by Koonan, the last great king of Crymogaea to avoid a revolution, six governors were given jewels but the master jewel was held by the king.

But after the jewels were created Crymogaea entered war and even though they were victorous the King was slain in battle and soon afterwards the master jewel was lost and the six owners of the jewels started to get corrupted with power. On the fivehundreth anneversary of the jewels a big festival was held in the Smogbay, the Capitol of Crymogaea, but on the final day of the festival a foolish person that was only called by the name Furbs drove into a nuklear powerplant and caused a nuclear explosion destroying most of the cityand killing everyonr but a few.

%Road (Smogbay)

Ed-Garth and Imp are removing ash from a vehicle.

Imp
Man I hate getting caught in nuclear explosions.

Ed
Imp, you've never been caught in a nuclear explosion, we were inside your house, you made the slaves…

Imp
Contractors

Ed
Contractors build your house so that it could withstand the destruction of the entire planet.

Imp
Hey I had five billion credits just lying around in my bank account

Ed
The cities bank account

Imp
same thing, and the slaves, I meant contractors were really cheap, they didn't even ask for food and the lived only on what the could find in the nature

Ed
Garbage

Imp
same thing, so I had to do something with the credits. {Turns radio on}

Loudspeaker [Riddari]
…and that's why I need all the survivors to come straight to the Palace, immediatly. Thank you for listening.

Imp
{Turns radio off}Do you think your car is still working, I'm too tired to walk there.

Ed
It's only about twohundred meters.

Imp
Look at all the ash!

Ed
OK, we'll drive then. *sigh*

%The Palace
Crotch, Riddari, Ed-Garth, Imp, Prion, Takami Kos, Johnny Quest and unimportant people are present.

Riddari
Like all of you must know we were just caught in a nuclear explosion, we may, or may not be the only survivors out there, but we must hope that more people were in their basements or outside the most dangerous area. Unfortounatly most of the water has soaked most of the radioation {someone spits water out of his mouth} so we must travel to anearby town or city like Sheerakoo, so if anyone is against it he should please say so now.

Imp
But what about the raiders?

Riddari
I was getting to that, we are lucky that some of our bravest folk are here, Crotch, Ed-Garth Prion, Takami Kos and Johnny Quest the citizens of Smogbay need you for their very survival.

Imp
I can fight too you know! {Everybody start laughing madly} what's so funny?

Crotch
Imp, don't take this personally but the only thing you have ever beaten is a six year old in chess, and that was just barely.

Johnny Quest
When will we leave Smogbay?

Riddari
As soon as possible, pack as little as you can because we are going to be travelling lightly and we don't want to draw too much attention to us, we don't know for sure why the nuclear plant blew up it looked like an accident, but it could have been an attack from our enemies. We willl meet in six hours at the roots of Mount Neerbat.

%Roots of Mount Neerbat
{Imp and Ed-Gart arrive in a hovercar}

Riddari
Imp, what the hell do you think you're doing?

Imp
You said travel lightly so I decided to use a hovercar, can't go much lighter than that {Riddari slaps him on the back of his head} ouch, what did you do that for?

Riddari
I had too, you don't seem to listen, so I'm going to teach you how, be slapping you over the head repeadetly until you learn to do so.

Imp {Staring at a butterfly}
{looks back at Riddari} What was that? {Crotch slaps him on the back of his head from behind}

Crotch
You're leaving the car, if you need to use the car you'll be travelling alone.

Imp
No car?

Crotch
No car.

Prion
{Jumps down from a tree} There are a few outcasts up in the hills, I reccomend that Johnny Quest, Ed-Garth and me go first and make sure that the others won't have to worry about them.

Riddari
Since Crotch and Takami Kos will be here too I have to agree with you, it is the wisest thing to do.

%Outcast trail

Ed
37 bottles of beer on the wall, you take one down, turn it around, 36 bottles of beer on the wall.

JQ
Three hundred eighty seven.

Ed
387 bottles of…

Prion
Shut the fuck up! I've had enough, the first two hours were ok, but it's over now, OK?

Ed
Sush, I hear something. {An outcast jumps slides down a slope} where the hell are you going.

Outcast
To deliver a message, you're not welcome here, you had city, you blew it up, you not going to blow up mountain too.

JQ
Maybe not the mountain but…

Prion
Shut up Quest! We're not going to blow up Neerbat, we merely wish to pass through to get to Sheerakoo.

Outcast
Sorry, boss says, no citylivers on mountain.

Prion
Let us speak to himwe might be able to make him change his mind.

Johnny Quest
Are we going to torture him? {Ed-Garth pushes him into a tree}

Ed-Garth
I'm sorry about my friend, he's illusional.

Outcast
The village is not fond of you citylivers but if you insist I will take you there, but you might be attacked by the villagers.

Prion
Let's go then.

%Outcast Village

Outcast #1 (the one from the previous scene)
Here we are, do not talk to anyone or touch anything.

Johnny Quest
So we can still touch anyone?

Outcast #1
No, and no talking until I say so!
{Prion, Ed, Johnny Quest and Outcast #1 start walking through the village, people stop doing whatever they are doing just to look at them.}

Johnny Quest
man I'm hungry…

Outcast #1
Shut up, I told you to stop talking, this is OUR food, food we've grown by ourselves without your city help. {Johnny Quest snatches an apple and sticks it in his pocket} We're here.

%Village Hall

Boss Bass
Why are yousa heresa?

Outcast #1
These, citylivers want to get permission to pass through to go to some faraway place.

Boss Bass
Just yousa threesa?

Prion
No, the citizens of Smogbay sent us ahead to see if we could pass through.

Boss Bass
Howa many yousa besa?

Ed-Garth
About fifty

Boss Bass
That'sa too many, no passa througha.

Prion
I understand…

%Just outside the village

Imp
Riddari do you see something?

Riddari
No Imp

Imp
When do you think they'll come

Riddari
I don't know Imp

Crotch
Imp shut up or you'll trip and fall down a long long way.

Imp
OK, Crotch, have you always been a bounty hunter? {Crotch picks Imp up with his left hand} I get the point.

Crotch
Imp shut up and go to that corner (Imp kicks Crotch in the leg and jumps behind Takami Kos who is fiddling with a blaster)

Riddari
Let him go, Crotch do you know how the outsiders were formed?

Crotch
No not really, I've only heard urban legends.

Riddari
The outsiders were originally formed by people scared of the nuclear plant and those that disliked the everyday stress and would rather live in a primitive village on this mountain and be in danger of being attacked by creatures that have lived here for ages, it's not untill now that I truly see their point, and I wish that we had never built the damn thing, even though it allowed us to grow stronger financially, or atleast Imp (gives him the evil eye). The next few years a lot of difficulties popped up between us and them, they started to vandalize Smogbay, and some of our people countered that by going on rouge missions just to show that we were better than them, but most of them died when the outsiders defended themselves only to enrage the public even more, and it has been very difficult to prevent people from going there but for the last 40 years nothing big has happened.

Imp
I was expecting something more dramatic

Crotch and Riddari
Shut up Imp!

%Outcast village

Prion
That was a major waste of time…

Johnny Quest
Atleast I got something to eat, yum (takes apple out of his pocket)

Ed-Garth (panicing)
Where did you get that?

JQ
I found it lying around here somewhere. (A blaster shot flies past them) Did I do something wrong.

Ed-Garth
Quick, in here (kicks up a door and runs inside).

Prion
(Draws two repeating blasters(?) and starts shooting at outsiders, majority of the outsiders start to shoot back). Johnny, remind me of leaving you here!

JQ
(Holding a big gun shooting pretty looking things that blow up in a pretty way)OK, will do.

Riddari (blaster), Crotch (two repeaters) and Takami Kos (two blasters) come running from the other side of the village shooting like madmen at the outsiders. Ed-Garth appears on the roof of the house he was in and starts shooting too.

Crotch
Fucking amataurs, what the hell did they do to make a whole fucking village pissed. (Turns jetpack on)

Takami Kos (standing over an unarmed outsider shooting him in the arms)
What happinadiet? ANSWER PIG! (shoots)

Trapped Outsider
*Sobs something*

Takami Kos
Wrong answer, blongs! (shoots him in the head and starts fighting again)

Outsiders
We surrender

Ed-Garth
Really?

Outsiders
No!

Boss Bass (Enter scene)
Mesa hassa decid thata yousa canna passa.

Outsiders
He always does that.

Another Outsider
Why the hell did we elect him?

Outsider
Propably the same way the citylivers elected Imp.

Riddari
So we can just pass trough?

Boss Bass
Yesa

Johnny Quest
Ohh… well sorry for stealing the apple and all that.

Outsider
No big deal

Riddari
We'll be going now then

Another Outsider (happy)
Don't come back. We hate you.