Þetta er viðtal við Alex Ferguson sem var tekið af Skysports fréttamanni

Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted that Chelsea have the strongest squad in the league following their £15million capture of Juan Sebastian Veron.
After a fortnight of strenuous denials from all sides, Veron finally left Old Trafford on Thursday, joining a host of new signings at the Stamford Bridge outfit, which is being completely rebuilt by new owner Roman Abramovich.

Even though Veron departed with a sideswipe at his former boss, Ferguson claimed he was “disappointed” to lose the Argentinian, who cost £28.1million from Lazio two summers ago.

However, he felt a combination of the player's advisors and the huge salary offered by Chelsea meant a transfer was inevitable, which is why he launched his own raid for Brazilian World Cup winner Klebersen as soon as the London club expressed an interest.

Klebersen's work permit is expected to be granted on Monday, 24 hours after United take on old enemy Arsenal in the Community Shield.

But while Ferguson again thinks the Gunners will be challenging for the title, he is also acutely aware of the waves being generated by Abramovich's plunge into the transfer market.

“People said the market is dead then all of a sudden a rich guy comes along and he starts buying up the whole league,” the United boss told MUTV.

“It is amazing. They have seven signings now and from last season they have only let Graeme le Saux go. It must give them the strongest squad in the league. The question is, how are they going to fit them in?

”That was the problem I would have had if Seba had stayed, so it is going to be interesting to see what their first team is.“

<br><br><font color=”Red“>—————————</font><font color=”Black“>
|<b>CM:</b> BSK17™
|<b>BF1942:</b> BSK17™
|<b>UT&UT2003:</b> Snooze™
</font><font color=”Red“>—————————</font>
<b><font color=”Blue“><a href=”http://www.chelsea.is/">ÁFRAM CHELSEA!!!</a></b></font>
<i><b>Danir eru hálfvitar,</b>
- það sannaðist í mars 2003 þegar þeir mótmæltu stríði og brenndu íslenska fánann í misgripum fyrir þann breska.</i>-

<b>Shitto skrifaði:</b><br><hr><i>Q: What's the difference between a Liverpool fan and a broken clock?
A: Even a broken clock is right twice a day!
</i><br><h