Man utd að kaupa Escude? Franski varnarmaðurinn Julien Escude langar að fara til man utd frá Rennes liðið sem Man utd keypti Mikael Silvestre frá. Eins og öllum er kunnugt um að þá er Man utd nýbúnir að kaupa Rio Ferdinand frá Leeds á u.þ.b 30 miljónir punda.

Hérna fyrir neðan er upprunalega greinin sem má finna á http://www.manutd.com

þetta er upprunalega greinin

French full-back Julien Escude is desperate to link up with former Rennes teammate Mikael Silvestre at Old Trafford.

The highly-rated young French defender seems intent on playing for Manchester United despite his club Rennes demanding that he stays for at least one more season.

“I feel ready to go forward - if it was up to me, I would not be here any more”, Escude was quoted as saying on planetfootball.com.

“I told club officials what I had to tell them, I hope they are aware that, considering my career and my development, it is not a good thing to keep me.

”Manchester United should soon make an offer. However, I am patient, I do not drag my feet during training sessions, I hope we will find a solution as soon as possible."

Rennes hope to hold on to Escude, one of their prized assets, until after the August 31 Champions League deadline, which would almost certainly rule out any deal in the near future.