Ég fékk alveg æðislega jólagjöf í ár frá systur minni sem býr í Bandaríkjunum. Það var svona dagatal með myndum og máltækjum eða ljóðum um hund. Hér eru nokkur sem ég vildi bara deila með ykkur:

Poor dog he was faithful,
and kind, to be sure;
And he constantly loved me,
although I was poor;
When the sour looking folks
sent me heartless way;
I had always a friend
in my poor dog tray.
-Thomas Campbell

Nobody can fully understand the meaning of love unless he's owned by a dog. - Gene Hill

Learn from your dog. Never try to be someone your not.

No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich. - Louis Sabin

If your dog doesn't like someone, you probably shouldn´t either.

If there are no dogs in heaven, than when I die I want to go where they went. -Anonymous

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate in their object-relations. -Sigmund Freud

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. -Josh Billings

Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no quistions, they pass no criticisms. -George Elliot

Even the tiniest poodle or chihuahua is still a wolf at heart. -Dorothy Hinshaw Patient.

Love dog, love life.- Marc-Christoph

When a man's best friend is a dog, that dog has a problem. -Edward Abbey.

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you: That is the principal difference between a dog and a man. -Mark Twain