Brandarar á ensku Brandarar
fékk þá á TVB

Njótið!

How do you stop a Taliban tank?
Shoot the guy pushing it!

Three guys: a Canadian, Osama bin Laden, and Uncle Sam are out walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it.
“I will give each of you each one wish. That's three wishes total,” says the genie.
The Canadian says, “I'm a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada.”
With a blink of the genie's eye, *POOF* the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming.
Bin Laden was amazed, so he said, “I want a wall around Afghanistan, so that no infidels, Jews, or Americans can come into our precious state.”
Again, with a blink of the genie's eye, *POOF* there was a huge wall around Afghanistan.
“Uncle Sam” (A former civil engineer), asks, “I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall.”
The Genie explains, “Well, it's about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet thick, and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out - it's virtually impenetrable.”
Uncle Sam says, “Fill it with water.”

How does Osama bin Laden practice safe sex?
He marks the camels that kick.

Osama bin Laden and one of his followers were riding on a camel when they stopped at a small town. Bin Laden gets off the camel and lifts up its tail and looks at the camel's butt, just then a guy comes over and says, “What are you doing?”
Osama replies, “About 2 miles back I heard someone say, ‘Hey, look at the two assholes on that camel.’”

Bill Gates passes this mortal life and to nobody's surprise including his own, arrives in hell.
Satan greets him: “Welcome Mr. Gates, we've been waiting for you. This will be your home for all eternity. You've been selfish, greedy and a big liar all your life. Frankly releasing Windows 95 two years early, would by itself, have landed you here. But enough of that. You've arrived on a day when I'm in a good mood, so I'll be generous and give you a choice of three places in which you'll be locked up forever.”
Satan takes Bill to a huge lake of fire in which millions of poor souls are tormented and tortured. He then takes him to a massive coliseum where thousands of people are chased about and devoured by starving lions. Finally, he takes Bill to a tiny room in which there is a beautiful young blonde with an alluring look on her face, sitting at a table on which there is a bottle of the finest wine. To Bill's delight, he sees a PC in the corner.
Without hesitation, Bill says “I'll take this option.”
“Fine,” says Satan, allowing Bill to enter the room. Satan then locks the door, and swallows the key.
As Satan turns around, he bumps into Lucifer. “That was Bill Gates!” cried Lucifer. “Why did you give him the best place of all!”
“That's what everyone thinks,” snickered Satan, “the bottle has a hole in it and the girl hasn't!”
“What about the PC?”
“It's got Windows 2000,” laughed Satan, “and it's missing three keys!”
“Which three?”
“Control, Alt and Delete.”