Bad Blondes, Whatcha Gonna Do

A blonde and a brunette are out driving, and the brunette tells the blonde to look out for cops - especially cops with their lights on. After they've been driving for a while, the brunette asks the blonde if she's seen any cops.

“Yes,” says the blonde.

“Are their lights on?”

The blonde has to think for a moment, then says, “Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No.”

Airplane Ride
A blonde was given an opportunity to fly for the first time. Having never been on an airplane before, she was very excited and tense. As soon as she boarded the plane, a Boeing 747, she started jumping in excitement, running from seat to seat, and shouting, “Boeing! Boeing!! Boeing!!! Bo…”

She caused such a ruckus the pilot, all the way up in the cockpit, overheard. Annoyed by the goings-on, the pilot came out and shouted, “Be silent!”

There was pin-drop silence throughout the cabin as everybody looked at the blonde and the angry pilot.

The blonde stared at the pilot in silence for a moment, concentrated really hard, resumed shouting, ”OEING! OEING! OEING! OE….”

Like Mother Like Daughter

There were 3 girls in high school, they were all best friends and they're moms were all best friends as well, one mom was blonde, one mom was brunette, and the other had black hair.

So one night, the moms are all sitting around talking, and the Brunette says, ‘'I found a cigarette butt in my daughters trash can, I can’t believe she smokes.''

The mom with Black Hair looks over and says, ‘'Well, I found a beer bottle in my daughters trashcan I can’t believe she drinks.''

Then the blonde thinks for a moment and says, ‘'I found a condom in my daughters bed, I can’t believe she has a dick.''

FATAL ATTRACTION

A blonde who suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly, opens the door, and, sure enough, finds him naked in the arms of a redhead. Well, now she�s angry. She opens her purse and takes out the gun. But as she does so, she is overcome with grief and points the gun at her own head.

The boyfriend yells, “No, honey, don�t do it.”

“Shut up,” she says. "You�re next.