A mother bought her little boy a new set of Legos, but he was having trouble building something with them and complained to his mother. She told him to go down the street and watch the carpenters who were building a new house and maybe he'd get a few ideas.

So later in the day he came home and when his mother checked in on him, he'd built this elaborate building and she was quite impressed. She ask if there was anything she could help him with and he replied, “Yeah, could you move that top block over just a cunt hair?”

She was shocked and asked, “What did you say?!?”

He replied, “I said could you move that top block over just a cunt hair?”

She immediately told him, “Young man, you go out and get a switch right now!”

He replied, “Go get the son-of-a-bitch yourself, I ain't no electrician!”

Little Johnny is delivering newspapers. He knocks on a door, a lady answers, and he says, “Collect… that'll be five dollars.”

She says, “I'm a little short on cash, but if you want, I'll give you sex instead.”

Little Johnny says, “All right.”

He walks in, she undoes his pants, pulls them down, and there's the biggest pecker she's ever seen. Johnny reaches into his shirt pocket, pulls out a handful of huge washers, and starts sliding them onto his pecker.

She says, “You don't have to do that. I can take all of it.”

He says, “Not for five bucks you can't!”

A guy's walking down the street and sees Johnny smoking a cigarette. He says, “Hey kid, you're too young to smoke.”

Johnny looks up but says nothing.

“How old are you?”

“Six,” Johnny says.

“Six? When did you start smoking?”

“Right after the first time I got laid.”

“Right after the first time you got laid? When was that?”

Johnny says, “I don't remember, I was drunk.”

Little Mary is sitting in class and she starts bleeding. She whispers her problem to the teacher who tells her not to worry too much, just go home to her mother, and explain what happened.

On her way home she meets Little Johnny who has been cutting school.

Little Johnny asks Little Mary, “Where are you going?”

“I'm going home because I'm bleeding,” says Little Mary.

“Where ya bleeding?” asks Little Johnny.

So little Mary pulls down her blood soaked panties and shows him.

Little Johnny steps back in horror and says, “Why did they cut your wiener off!?”

Grandpa was showing little Johnny around the farm, and when they come to the corral, he explained, “That's a bull and a cow, and he's serving her.”

A little later on, he said, “That's a stud and a mare, and he's serving her too.”

That night at supper, after everyone was seated and grace was said, Grandma turned to Grandpa and said, “Will you please serve the turkey?”

Little Johnny jumped up and yelled, “If he does I'm eating a hamburger!”

<br><br><b>******************************************************************************************

I do what I do, I am who I am, if you don´t like it……PISS OFF
-psycho 2001</b>

líttu á heima síðuna mína <a href="http://kasmir.hugi.is/psycho“ target=”_blank“>hér</a>
skrifaðu mér <u><b>HATE MAIL</u></b> <a href=”http://pub.alxnet.com/guestbook?id=2197398“ target=”_blank">hérna</a
******************************************************************************************