THE AOL CAR
* The AOL car would have a TOP speed of 40 MPH yet have a 200 MPH speedometer.

* The AOL car would come equipped with a NEW and fantastic 8-Track tape player.

* The car would often refuse to start and owners would just expect this and try again later.

* The windshield would have an extra dark tint to protect the driver from seeing better cars.

* AOL would sell the same model car year after year and claim it's the NEW model.

* Every now and then the brakes on the AOL car would just “lock-up” for no apparent reason.

* The AOL car would have a very plain body style but would have lots'a pretty colors and lights.

* The AOL car would have only one door but it would have 5 extra seats for family members.

* Anyone dissatisfied could return the car but must continue to make payments for 6 months.

* If an AOL car owner received 3 parking tickets AOL would take the car off of them.

* The AOL car would have an AOL Cell phone that can only place calls to other AOL car cell phones.

* AOL would pass a new car law forbidding AOL car owners from driving near other car dealerships.

* AOL car mechanics would have no experience in car repair.

* Younger AOL car drivers would be able to make other peoples AOL cars stall just for fun.

* It would not be possible to upgrade your AOL car stereo.

* AOL cars would be forced to use AOL gas that cost 20% more and gave worse mileage.

* Anytime an AOL car owner saw another AOL car owner he would wonder, M/F/age?

* It would be common for AOL car owners to divorce just to marry another AOL car owner.

* AOL car owners would always claim to be older or younger than they really are.

* AOL cars would come with a steering wheel and AOL would claim no other cars have them.

* Every time you close the door on the AOL car it would say, “Good-Bye.”
<br><br><b>******************************************************************************************

I do what I do, I am who I am, if you don´t like it……PISS OFF
-psycho 2001</b>

líttu á heima síðuna mína <a href="http://kasmir.hugi.is/psycho“ target=”_blank“>hér</a>
skrifaðu mér <u><b>HATE MAIL</u></b> <a href=”http://pub.alxnet.com/guestbook?id=2197398“ target=”_blank">hérna</a
******************************************************************************************