The seven dwarves are in Rome visiting the Vatican, when Dopey goes up to the Pope's door and rings the doorbell. The pope answers the door, and asks: “Dopey, my son, what can I do for you?” “Excuse me your excellency”, Dopey then asks, “but are there any dwarf nuns in Rome?” The pope smiles and answers: “No Dopey, there are no dwarf nuns in Rome.” In the background, the pope can see a few of the other dwarves giggling. Dopey then asks: “Your holiness, are there any dwarf nuns in Italy?” The pope looks at Dopey and answers: “No Dopey, there are no dwarf nuns in Italy.” At this answer, half of the other dwarves start laughing openly. Dopey continues: “Mr. Pope, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Europe?” The pope, getting tired of these questions, answers: “Dopey, there are no dwarf nuns in all of Europe.” This time, all of the dwarves are rolling on the ground laughing. Dopey raises up and says: “Pope, are there ANY dwarf nuns in ALL the world?” The pope, frustrated by now, says: “Dopey, there are no dwarf nuns ANYWHERE in the world!” At this answer the other dwarves start laughing, jumping up and down and chanting: “Dopey fucked a penguin! Dopey fucked a penguin!”

—–

Once a girl goes to a church to make a confession.

Girl: “Father, I have a confession to make”
Priest: “What is it child?”
Girl: “I called a boy Bastard”
Priest: “Why did you do so?”
Girl: “Well uh… he took me to his home, that's why”
The Priest takes her to his home and then asks her, “Well, you are at my home now, Is that a reason why you should call me a bastard”
Girl: “Well uh… he took me to his bedroom, that's why I called him a bastard”
The Priest takes her to his bedroom and then asks her, “Well, you are in my bedroom now, Is that a reason why you should call me a bastard”
Girl: “Well uh… he took off my clothes, that's why I called him a bastard”
The Priest takes her clothes off and then asks her, “Well, Is that a reason why you should call me a bastard”
Girl: “Well uh… he did IT with me, that's why I called him a bastard”
The Priest also does IT to her and then asks her, “Well, Is that a reason why you should call me a bastard”
Girl: “But father, he had AIDS!!!!”
Priest:“BASTARD, BASTARD, BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!”

—–