One day in the forest, there was a fly. And this fly was buzzing around above the surface of a small stream in the woods. Under the water was a small fish who was thinking: “When that fly drops four inches, boy oh boy, it's lunch time.” So the fish waited and the fly kept buzzing. Over on the shore of the stream, there lumbered a large grizzly bear who was observing this whole thing. He grumbled to himself, “When that fish goes for that fly, hmm, hmm, it's lunch time.” So the bear and the fish waited while the fly kept buzzing. At the same time, over in the woods, there was a hunter who had been eating his lunch and watching this whole thing transpire. He said to himself, “When that bear goes for that fish, god dammit, I'm gonna have me a big trophy.” So they all waited some more. At the hunter's feet there was a mouse who stealthly worked his way closer. The mouse was saying to himself, “When that hunter grabs his gun to shoot that bear, he's going to drop that sandwich, then, yummy, it's lunch time.” And so the tension mounted once again. But little did the mouse know that as he waited, the hunter's cat had hopped from the back of his pickup truck and was on the prowl. The cat said to himself, “When that mouse goes for that sandwich, bam, he's a dead motherfucker…lunch…” So they all waited for the crucial moment. Then all of the sudden, the fly dropped four inches and the fish jumped. The bear went for the fish and the hunter grabbed his gun and shot while the sandwich fell. The mouse dove on the sandwich and the cat followed and pounced on him. Within a moment, the hunter realized what had happened exclaiming, “Hey that's my lunch!” He reached down and ripped the cat off the sandwich and hurdled him into the water.

And what, pray tell, is the moral of this story?

Anytime there's a fly dropping four inches, there's a pussy getting wet somewhere…

<br><br><b>******************************************************************************************

I do what I do, I am who I am, if you don´t like it……PISS OFF
-psycho 2001</b>

líttu á heima síðuna mína <a href="http://kasmir.hugi.is/psycho“ target=”_blank“>hér</a>
skrifaðu mér <u><b>HATE MAIL</u></b> <a href=”http://pub.alxnet.com/guestbook?id=2197398“ target=”_blank">hérna</a
******************************************************************************************