Þetta er í rauninni bara quotes af netinu sem að ég vildi deila með ykkur!
Enjoy.

Women burn an average of 27 calories during an orgasm, faking an orgasm burns 160 calories. I've been helping women loose weight

….so i turn this box upside down and you know what i find printed on the bottom?
“don't turn the box upside down”

After his arrest in 1990 police found photographs that Black had taken of himself: one showed him with a wine-bottle up his anus, another with a telephone-handset, yet another with a table leg.
Sadly the inspectors drank from the wine bottle, talked on the telephone, and beat a minority with the table leg before they found the photographs.

Okay, earlier, when I said “FUCK” and left, my grandfather came with a truck load of wood for me to cart someplace. Because “Good Christian Young Men” do things like use chainsaws and cart wood. Another thing Good Christian Young Men do is shoot guns. And go to church. So kill two birds with one stone. shoot guns in church.

What would jesus do?
Answer: Altar Boys…..

I may not be Jesus but my penis gives women a religous expereience.
It turns them into nuns

what would jesus do?
Probably get crucified and die

jesus on the cross and he calls to peter and peter tries to approach, the roman guards prevent him with violence, they blacken his eye and scuff him up pretty good. Then jesus calls him again: “Peter.” and peter cries “i'm coming lord” and throws himself at the guards who beat him roughly and break his arm at which point he whimpers off. Again jesus calls to peter “Peter…”, peter yells to christ “i am coming!” and he throws himself at the guards again putting up a vicious struggle but not laying a hand of violence on the guards. Finally they concent to let him pass and peter .. his broken arm.. badly bruised and slashed makes it before jesus and kneels and says “i am here father what is it that you want of me?” “Peter, i can see your house from here…”

God touches me…..
daily…..
through Priests….

I saw in front of a church a sign that said “Jesus loves children!” and thought "Yeah, so does his priests.
“Ég vil ekki læra að bíða og bíða,