Man goes to the doctor and says “I've got a huge hole in my ass”
The doctors says “drop your pants, bend over and let have a look”. “Fuck me!!” says the doctor “ what could have made a hole as big as that?”
Patient replies I've been fucked by an elephant“.
The doctor says ”An elephants penis is long and thin, this hole is enormous“.
Patient replies ”He fingered me first“.

A cop stops his police car when he sees a couple sitting on the curb. The chap is laying on his side with his trousers pulled down, the girl has her finger in his asshole, and she's reaming away with a vengeance.

The cop says, ”What the hell is going on here?“

The girl says, ”This is my date. When I told him I wouldn't spend the night with him, he started pounding down the booze. Now, he's too drunk to drive me home, so I'm trying to sober him up by making him puke.“

The cop says, ”That's not gonna make him puke.“

She says, ”Yeah? Wait till I switch this finger to his mouth.“

Two guys are stranded in the desert dying of thirst. As they're walking along they see a little shack. They run up to it and knock on the door. This big, fat, hairy, smelly, ugly, lady answers.

The first man tells the lady about their situation and begs her for a drink. The women says, ”Sure, if you fuck me.“

The first man replies, ”I would rather die in this desert, then sleep with your fat smelly ass.“

The second man wants to live and agree's to do the deed. The second man and the women enter the shack, leaving the first man outside.

The women says, ”fuck me then!“

The man agrees to do it only if she will close her eyes. He looks around the shack and sees a table full of corn on the cob. He picks one up, fucks her with it and throws it out the window.

The women opens her eyes and asks for it again. The man agrees and repeats the deed. The women is finally satisfied and agrees to give the gentlman and his friend some water.

The man calls his friend in and informs him that the women is going to give them some water.

The friend replies, ”Fuck the water, I want some more of that buttered corn.“

Two tramps were walking along the railroad tracks one day and one tramp said to the other,

”I'm the luckiest guy in the world“.

”Why is that?“ said the other tramp.

”Well, I was walking down these tracks last week and I found a £20. I went into town and bought a case of wine and was drunk for three days.“

The other tramp said, ”That was pretty good, but I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I was walking down these very tracks about two weeks ago, and just up ahead was a gorgeous naked woman tied to the tracks. I untied her and took her up there in the trees and I had sex with her for two days.“

”Jesus“, said the first tramp. ”You are the luckiest guy; did you get a blow job, too?“

”Well“, the other tramp said, ”No, I never found her head."