He deserved it
One morning while making breakfast, a man walked up to his wife and pinched her on her butt and said, ‘You know if you firmed this up we could get rid of your girdle.’ While this was on the edge of intolerable, she thought herself better and replied with silence. The next morning the man woke his wife with a pinch on the breast and said, ‘You know if you firmed these up we could get rid of your bra.’ This was beyond a silent response, so she rolled over and grabbed him by the penis. With a death grip in place she said, ‘You know if you firmed this up we could get rid of the postman, the gardener, the pool man and your brother.’

Smart Professor
Annoyed by the professor of anatomy who liked to tell ‘naughty’ stories during class, a group of female students decided that the next time he started to tell one, they would all rise and leave the room in protest.
The professor, however, got wind of their scheme just before class the following day, so he bided his time. Then, halfway through the lecture, he began.' They say there is quite a shortage of prostitutes in France.' The girls looked at one another, arose and started for the door. ‘Young ladies,’ said the professor with a broad smile, ‘the next plane doesn’t leave till tomorrow afternoon.'

Advice for Women
Q: How do I know if I'm ready for sex?
A: Ask your boyfriend. He'll know when the time is
right. When it comes to love and sex, men are much
more responsible, since they're not as emotionally
confused as women. It's a proven fact.

Q: Should I have sex on the first date?
A: YES. Before if possible.

Q: What exactly happens during the act of sex?
A: Again, this is entirely up to the man. The
important thing to remember is that you must do
whatever he tells you without question. Sometimes,
however, he may ask you to do certain things that may
at first seem strange to you. Do them anyway.

Q: How long should the sex act last?
A: This is a natural & normal part of nature, so don't
feel ashamed or embarrassed. After you've finished
making love, he'll have a natural desire to leave you
suddenly, & go out with his friends to play golf. Or
perhaps another activity, such as going out with his
friends to the bar for the purpose of consuming large
amounts of alcohol & sharing a few personal thoughts
with his buddies. Don't feel left out – while he's
gone you can busy yourself by doing laundry, cleaning
the apartment, or perhaps even going out to buy him an
expensive gift. He'll come back when he's ready.

Q: What is “afterplay”?
A: After a man has finished making love, he needs to
replenish his manly energy. “Afterplay” is simply a
list of important activities for you to do after
lovemaking. This includes lighting his cigarette,
making him a sandwich or pizza, bringing him a few
beers, or leaving him alone to sleep while you go out
and buy him an expensive gift.

Q: Does the size of the penis matter?
A: Yes. Although many women believe that quality, not
quantity, is important, studies show this is simply
not true. The average erect male penis measures about
three inches. Anything longer than that is extremely
rare and if by some chance your lover's sexual organ
is 4 inches or over, you should go down on your knees
and thank your lucky stars and do everything possible
to please him, such as doing his laundry, cleaning his
apartment and/or buying him an expensive gift.

Q: What about the female orgasm?
A: What about it? There's no such thing. It's a myth.

Mom and Dad's advice
A young boy asks his father, “Dad, is it ok for us guys to notice all the different kind of boobs?”

Surprised, the father answers, “Well, sure son, we wouldn't be normal if we didn't…. there are all kinds of breasts…depending on a woman's age– In her twenties, a woman's breasts are like melons, round and firm. In her thirties to forties, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit. After fifty, they are like onions.”

“Onions, Dad?”

“Yeah, you see them and they make you cry….”

Not to be outdone, his sister asks her mother, “Mom, how many kind of penises are there?”

The mother, delighted to have equal time, answers, “Well, daughter, a man goes through three phases. In a man's twenties, a man's penis is like an oak, mighty and hard. In his thirties and forties, it is like a birch, flexible but reliable. After his fifties, it is like a Christmas tree.”

“A Christmas tree?”

“Yep, dried up and the balls are only there for decoration…”

None For You
A little boy came down to breakfast. Since he lived on a farm, his mother asked if he had done his chores.
“Not yet,” said the little boy. His mother tells him he can’t have any breakfast until he does his chores. Well, he’s a little pissed, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig.

He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal. “How come I don’t get any eggs and bacon? Why don’t I have any milk in my cereal?” he asks.

“Well,” his mother says, “I saw you kick a chicken, so you don’t get any eggs. I saw you kick the pig, so you don’t get any bacon, either. I also saw you kick the cow, so you aren’t getting any milk this morning.”

Just about then, his father comes down for breakfast, and he kicks the cat as he’s walking into the kitchen. The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says, “Are you going to tell him, or should I?”

S & M
One day Mom was cleaning Junior's room and in the closet she found a bondage S&M magazine.
This was highly upsetting for her. She hid the magazine until his Father got home and showed it to him.

He looked at it and handed it back to her with out a word. So she asked him, “What should we do about this?”

Dad looked at her and said, “Well I definately don't think you should spank him.”
“Ég vil ekki læra að bíða og bíða,