The teacher asks everyone in the class to demonstrate something exciting. When Johnny's turn came, he walked to the blackboard and drew a small dot. “What's that?”, the teacher asked, puzzled. “It's a period. ”—“Well, I see that, but what's exciting about a period?”—“Darned if I know, but this morning my sister said she missed one… Dad had a heart attack, mom fainted, and the guy next door shot himself.”

A Nubian crawls across Sahara and sees a magic bottle. He opened the bottle and a djinni came out. As djinn usually do, this one promised three wishes to the man who got him free. The Nubian thought for a moment and answered: “First, I want plenty of water, second, I'd like to be totally white, and third I want plenty of white women of all European nations on top of me.” The man was turned into a flush toilet in a ladies' restroom at the EU headquarters.

Variation on the above, dating back to the 1970s: [Warning: this is very offensive but remarkably pithy.] An African-American releases a Jewish genie from the bottle and gets only two wishes, ‘cause he’s black. He says, “Easy. First, I want to be white, uptight, and outta sight. Second, I wanna be surrounded by warm, sweet pussy.” So the genie turned him into a tampon.

Q: What did God say when he made the 2nd African?
A: Oops, It burned again.

Dutchman: hey, did you hear the new Belgian joke? Belgian: I am Belgian. Dutchman: That's alright, I'll tell it slowly.

Q: Why did God invent yeast infections?
A: So that women too would know what it's like to live with an annoying cunt!

Q: How do you fix a woman's watch?
A: You don't. There's a clock on the oven!

Q: Why does a man have a hole in the end of his
penis?
A: To get oxygen to his brain!

Q: How do you get your dishwasher to work?
A: Slap her!