Hann er á ensku því hann er óþýðanlegur

Once upon a time there was a king, he was wery old and had three sons, he knew that he was dying so he put up a test for the three sons, they were given one duck each and the one that could get the most for the duck would become king. The first one tried really hard and got 10 bucks for the duck. The second one tried even harder and got 15 bucks for the duck. the third one didnt really care if he was to become king or not so he was walking around with the duck when a prostitute walkaed upon him and asked him i f he wanted to “something” fun he said “yes but i dont have any cash”, she thought for a while and then said “you are cute so ill just take the duck”. They had some fun and then she said that was fun lets do it again. He said that he difnt have anything to give her so she said thats allrigt ill just give you the duck back. after that he went outside and the got run over by a “truck” and the truck driver gave him 20 bucks for the duck. Then they all went back to the king. The first one said he got 10 bucks for the duck. the second one said he got 15 bucks for the duck. Then the third one said "to make it short: i got a fuck for a duck, a duck for a fuck, and 20 bucks for an fucked up duck.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”