Barbie's Christmas Beau

A little girl is in line to see Santa. When it's her turn, she climbs up on Santa's lap. Santa asks, “What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?” The little girl replies, “I want a Barbie and a G.I. Joe.”
Santa looks at the little girl for a moment and says, “I thought Barbie comes with Ken.”

“No,” said the little girl. “She comes with G.I. Joe, she fakes it with Ken.”

Yo Mama… Christmas Corner

Yo mama is so stupid, I told her Christmas was right around the corner - so she went looking for it.

Dumb blondie…

A blonde goes into work one morning crying her eyes out.

Her boss, concerned about his employee's well being, asks sympathetically, “What's the matter?”

The blonde replies, “Early this morning I got a phone call saying that my mother had passed away.”

“I'm terribly sorry to hear that. Why don't you go home for the day… we aren't terribly busy. Just take the day off to relax and rest.”

The blonde very calmly explains, “No, I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind off it and I have the best chance of doing that here.”

The boss agrees and allows the blonde to work as usual. “If you need anything, just let me know,” he says.

A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on the blonde. He looks out over his office and sees the blonde crying hysterically. He rushes out to her, and asks, “Are you going to be okay? Is there anything I can do to help?”

“No,” replies the blonde, “I just got a call from my sister, and she said that HER mom died too!”

A blonde suspects that her boyfriend is cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun.

She goes to his apartment that same day, with the gun in hand. Sure enough, when she opens the door, she finds her boyfriend in the arms of a redhead. She points the gun at her boyfriend at stares him down for a moment. Then, suddenly, she's overcome with grief, so she puts the gun up to the side her head.

Her boyfriend screams, “Honey, don't do it…”

The blonde yells back, “Shut up! You're next!”

What do you do if a blondie throws a grenade at you?
take the pin out and throw it back!!!

A blonde walks up to a Coke machine and puts in a coin. Out pops a Coke. The blonde looks amazed and runs away to get some more coins. She returns and starts feeding the machine madly and of course the machine keeps feeding out drinks.

Another person walks up behind the blonde and watches her antics for a few minutes before stopping her and asking if someone else could have a go.

The blonde turns around and shouts, “Can't you see I'm winning!”