Ég fann þetta á netinu og er raunverulegt samtal sem átti sér stað í október 1995. Held að þetta sanni að Bandaríkjamenn eru stundum vitlausir :D

Canadians: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid collision.

Americans: Recomend you divert your corse 15 degrees to the north to avoid collision.

Canadians: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid collision.

Americans: This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

Canadians: No, I say again, you divert YOUR course.

Americans: This is the Aircraft Carrier US Lincoln, the second largest ship in the United States Atlantic Fleet. We are accompanied with three Desroyers, three Crusiers and numerus support vessels. I DEMAND that you change your course 15 degrees north. I say again, that's one-five degrees north, or counter-measures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.

Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.<br><br>–==Ég hef enga hugmynd af hverju ég sagði þetta==–

<i>“We shall go on to the end.
We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air,
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be,
We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds,
We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets,
We shall fight in the hills;
We shall never surrender”</i>
- Winston Churchill, 4 JUNE 1940

Endilega hjálpaðu mér að taka yfir heiminum með því að ýta <a href="http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=29ghu45p"><b>Hérna</b></a
Ég tek enga ábyrgð á því ef þið trúið orðum mínum.