A young man graduated from University with a degree in journalism. His first assignment for the newspaper who hired him was to write a human interest story. Because he grew up on a farm, he went back to the country to do his research.
He went to Santa`s house, introduced himself to and proceeded to explain to him why he was there.
The young man asked, “Has anything ever happened around here that made you happy?”
Santa thought for a minute and said, “Yep! One time one of my neighbor`s sheep got lost. We formed a group and found it. We all screwed it and took it back home.”
“I can`t print that!” the young man exclaimed. “Can you think of anything else that happened that made you or a lot of other people happy?”
After another moment, Santa said, “Yeah, one time my neighbor`s daughter, a good looking girl, got lost. We formed a big group that time and found her. After we all screwed her, we took her back home.”
Again, the young man said “I can`t print that either. Has anything ever happened around here that made you sad?”
Santa dropped his head as if he were ashamed and after a few seconds looked up timidly at the young man and said, “I got lost once”.