Top 10 reasons computers must be male

10. They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
9. A better model is always just around the corner.
8. They look nice and shiny until you bring them home.
7. It is always necessary to have a backup.
6. They'll do whatever you say if you push the right buttons.
5. The best part of having either one is the games you can play.
4. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
3. The lights are on but nobody's home.
2. Big power surges knock them out for the night.
1. Size does matter

Brain Transplant

A man went to the doctor's. The doctor came in and said, “Well, I've got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that you have an inoperable brain tumour. The good news is our hospital has just been certified to do brain transplants and there has been an accident right out front and a young couple was killed and you can have whichever brain you'd like. The man's brain costs £100,000 and the woman's brain costs £30,000”.

The patient could not help but ask, “Why such a large difference between the male and the female brain?” The doctor replied, “The female brain is used.”

Garden of Eden - The Truth

One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God, “Lord, I have a problem!”
“What's the problem, Eve?”
“Lord, I know you've created me and have provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, and that hilarious comedy snake, but I'm just not happy.”
“Why is that, Eve?” came the reply from above.
“Lord, I am lonely. And I'm sick to death of apples.”
“Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you.”
“What's a ‘man’, Lord?”
“This man will be a flawed creature, with aggressive tendencies, an enormous ego and an inability to empathize or listen to you properly. All in all, he'll give you a hard time. But, he'll be bigger and faster and more muscular than you. He'll be really good at fighting and kicking a ball about and hunting fleet-footed ruminants, and not altogether bad in the sack.”
“Sounds great,” says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.
“Yeah, well. He's better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick. But, you can have him on one condition.”
“What's that, Lord?”
“You'll have to let him believe that I made him first.”

A Beer Study:

Yesterday scientists for Health Canada suggested that, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, men should take a look at their beer consumption. The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women. To test the theory, 100 men were fed 6 pints of beer each within a one hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, and refused to apologize when wrong.
No further testing is planned.
———————