Little Nancy was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was doing, he politely asked, “What are you up to there, Nancy?”

“My goldfish died,” replied Nancy tearfully, without looking up, “and I've just buried him.”

The neighbor was concerned, “That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?”

Nancy patted down the last heap of earth then replied, “That's because he's inside your damn cat.”

___________________________________________________ _______________

little flea who lived in Florida was sunning himself on the beach one day when he saw another flea, with whom he had been in college, pass him by on the beach looking dragged out and beaten down. “What's wrong with you?”, he asked.

His friend responded that he had hooked a ride to Florida in this guy's mustache and the guy rode his motorcycle from Maine all the way to Miami and he had been frozen solid, cold, wet and miserable for the whole ride.

Our Miami flea informed his friend that the best thing he could do, next year, would be to get under a seat in the ladies toilet room at the airport, wait until a stewardess came in, and when she was seated, seize the opportunity to get into her “bush” and then he would have nice, warm, moist ride on an airplane all the way to Miami!

“Great idea, man, thanks!”, says the northern flea.

A year later, our Miami flea is on the beach and along comes the flea from up north, again looking bedraggled, cold, wet and miserable.

“What happened to you?” asked Miami flea!

“I did what you said… I got into the ladies john, waited until a stewardess sat down on the seat I was under; I quickly jumped aboard that lush, warm bush and off we went; I was so comfortable I fell asleep. The next thing I know, I wake up and I'm on this guy's mustache again”!!!
Ef þú átt eitthvað vantalað við mig….slepptu því að segja það.