GUINNESS BOOK

*Dr's Note: Ladies, tell this one to your ex-boyfriend! :)

Seems there were these three midgets having a conversation about being in The Guiness Book of World Records.

The first dwarf says, “Hey my hands are so small, bet I have the the smallest hands in the world!”

So he goes to so the folks at the Guiness Book of World Records and sure enough he has the smallest hands in the world.

He gets back and starts to bragging to the other dwarfs about being in the book. One of the other dwarfs says, “Hey my feet are so small, bet I have the smallest feet in the world!”

So off he goes to see The Guiness Book of World Records people. Sure enough, he has the smallest feet in the world and goes back to brag about it to his little buddies.

The third dwarf, remember there are 3 of them in this story, looks down and says, “Hey my dick is so small I bet I have the smallest dick in the world!”

So off he goes to see the folks at The Guiness Book of World records. He comes back all depressed though. His friends ask him, “What? You didn't make the book?”

“No.” the third dwarf replies. “But does anybody know who the hell (insert name here) is?”
.ZeLLa.