A man was suffering from terrible headaches. Finally he went to the doctor, who gave him a thorough examination.“Well, I'm not sure exactly what's causing the problem, but we've found a cure. You'll have to be castrated.”

The man, needless to say, was horrified. “No, doctor, I prefer to suffer the headaches.” But as time passed, they got worse and worse and finally he was driven back to the surgery. “Okay, I can't stand it any longer. I'll have the operation.” And so…he was castrated.

Afterwards the man was very depressed and his doctor told him, “I recommend you begin a new life – start fresh from this point.” Taking the advice, the man went to a men's shop for new clothes.

The salesman said “ Let's start with the suit. Looks like you'd take a 38 - regular.”

“That's right.” said the man “How did you know?”

“Well, when you have been in the business as long as I have, you get pretty good at sizing a man up. Now for the shirt, Looks like a 15 – long.”

“Exactly!” said the man. “And for underpants, I'd say a size 36.”

“Well, there's your first mistake,” said the man. “I've worn 34s for years.”

“No, you're a size 36 if ever I've seen one.” said the salesman.

“I ought to know,” the man replied. “I take a 34.”

“Well, if you insist,” said the salesman. “ But they're going to pinch your balls and give you terrible headaches.”