<b>Clinton in Oz</b>

Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and the Secretary of Defense all wanted to go to Oz, to visit the Wizard of Oz. Bill looked at Al and asked him why he wanted to go. Al said that he needed a brain, and Bill agreed with him.
Then, Bill asked the Secretary of Defense why he wanted to go, and he said that he needed a heart. Bill also agreed with him. Then both looked at Bill and asked him why he was going. He answered, “I'm looking for Dorothy!”

<b>How to Urn Bennys</b>

There was a man named Benny who loved to take walks on the beach. One day he found a bottle with a genie in it. He let the genie out.
The genie was so grateful that he granted him one wish with the condition that he never shave again, otherwise he'd turn him into an urn.
Benny got his wish of riches and fame but he kept tripping over his long beard which he hadn't shaved in 30 years. Benny said to himself, “that genie isn't around anymore, I'm shaving.” With that, he went home and shaved. Instantly he went ‘POOF’ and turned into an urn.
Moral to the story: A Benny shaved is a Benny urn-ed.

<b>Jesus Is Gonna Get You</b>

A man was robbing a house in the middle of the night. All of a sudden, he heard a parrot cry out.
“Jesus is gonna get you.” The robber ignored it, and takes the TV. Again, the parrot cries out.
“Jesus is gonna get you.” The robber started to get a little worried.
“What's your name, birdie?”
“Moses.”
“What dumbass named you Moses?”
“The same dumbass who called his rottweiler Jesus.”

<b>Hubby Homing Device</b>

Wife #1: Hey, Lynn, tell me this. How did you get your husband from staying out late?
Wife #2: Well, everytime he would come home I would simply say, ‘Mike, is that you?’
Wife #1: But I still don't understand. How did that kept him from staying out?
Wife #2: My husband's name is Andrew

<b>Fly In My Guinness</b>

An Irishman, an Englishman and a Scotsman go into a pub and each order a pint of Guinness. Just as the bartender hands them over, three flies buzz down and land in each of the pints. The Englishman looks disgusted, pushes his pint away and demands another pint. The Scotsman picks out the fly, shrugs, and takes a long swallow. The Irishman reaches into the glass, pinches the fly between his fingers and shakes him while yelling, “Spit it out, ya bastard! Spit it out!”