Poor guy

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:…

“Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck.” If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you.

“To which his wife responds: ”He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!“

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really pissed.She told him ”Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!“

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife wokeup, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a boxgift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, broughtthe box back in the house.She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

A Really Bad DayThere was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.
Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, ”Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry.“…

”No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away.

“”I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar.
And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison.“

Electric Train
A few days after Christmas, a mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son said, ”All of you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of bitches who are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the tracks.

“The mother went nuts and told her son, ”We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language.

“Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, ”All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon.“ She hears the little boy continue, ”For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today.“As the mother began to smile, the child added,

”For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the bitch in the kitchen.“

Impossible to Please

A group of girlfriends is on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: ”For Women Only.“ Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. ”We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside.

“…So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: “All the men on this floor are short and plain.” The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads: “All the men here are short and handsome.” Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up.

They reach the third floor and the sign reads: “All the men here are tall and plain.”They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up.

On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: “All the men here are tall and handsome.” The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left.

Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor.There they find a sign that reads: “There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman.”

Two Cannibals

Two cannibals, a father and son, were elected by the tribe to go out and get something to eat. They walked deep into the jungle and waited by a path.

Before long, along came this little old man. The son said, “Ooh dad, there's one.” “No,” said the father. “There's not enough meat on that one to even feed the dogs. We'll just wait.

Well, a little while later, along came this really fat man. The son said, ”Hey dad, he's plenty big enough.“ ”No,“ the father said. ”We'd all die of a heart attack from the fat in that one. We'll just wait.”

About an hour later, here comes this absolutely gorgeous woman.The son said, “Now there's nothing wrong with that one dad. Let's eat her.”“No,” said the father. “We'll not eat her either.”“Why not?” asked the son.

“Because, we're going to take her back alive and eat your mother.

Who Says Men Don't Remember Anniversaries

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed.She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front him. He appears deep in thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of coffee….

”What's the matter, dear?“ she whispers as she steps into the room. ”Why are you down here at this time of night?“

The husband looks up, ”Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, andyou were only 17?“ he asks solemnly.The wife is touched thinking her husband is so caring and sensitive. ”Yes, I do,“ she replies.The husband pauses. The words are not coming easily.

”Do you remember whenyou father caught us in the back seat of my car?“”Yes, I remember,“ says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continues…”Do you remember when he shoved a shotgun in my face and said, “Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years”.

“I remember that too”, she replies softly.He wipes another tear from his cheek and says…

“I would have gotten out today!”

The husband looks up, “Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and
you were only 17?” he asks solemnly.

The wife is touched thinking her husband is so caring and sensitive. “Yes, I do,” she replies.

The husband pauses. The words are not coming easily. “Do you remember when
you father caught us in the back seat of my car?”

“Yes, I remember,” says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continues…“Do you remember when he shoved a shotgun in my face and said, ”Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years“.
”I remember that too“, she replies softly.

He wipes another tear from his cheek and says… ”I would have gotten out today!“

Social Security

A retired gentleman went to the social security office to apply for Social Security.

The woman behind the counter asked him for his driver's license to verify his age. He looked in his pockets and realized he had left his wallet at home. He told the woman that he was very sorry but he seemed to have left his wallet at home. ”I will have to go home and come back later.“

The woman says, ”Unbutton your shirt.“ So he opens his shirt revealing curly silver hair. She says, ”That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me“ and she processed his Social Security application….

When he gets home, the man excitedly tells his wife about his experience at the social security office.

She says, ”You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too.“

My Rules

Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:

”I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want-and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?

“…His new bride said, ”No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night.. whether you're here or not.“

A couple was on their honeymoon

, lying in bed, about ready to consummate their marriage, when the new bride says to the husband,

”I have a confession to make, I'm not a virgin.“The husband replies, ”That's no big thing in this day and age.

“The wife continues, ”Yeah, I've been with one guy.“… ”Oh yeah? Who was the guy?“

”Tiger Woods.“”Tiger Woods, the golfer?“”Yeah.“”Well, he's rich, famous and handsome. I can see why you went to bed with him.

“The husband and wife then make passionate love.When they are done, the husband gets up and walks to the telephone.

”What are you doing?“ asks the wife.The husband says, ”I'm hungry, I was going to call room service and get something to eat.“

”Tiger wouldn't do that.“”Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?“”He'd come back to bed and do it a second time.“The husband puts down the phone and goes back to bed to make love a second time.

When they finish, he gets up and goes over to the phone. ”Now what are you doing?“ she asks.The husband says, ”I'm still hungry so I was going to get room service to get something to eat.“”Tiger wouldn't do that.“”Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?“”He'd come back to bed and do it again.

“The guy slams down the phone, goes back to bed, and makes love one more time.When they finish he's tired and beat. He drags himself over to the phone and starts to dial.

The wife asks, ”Are you calling room service?“”No! I'm calling Tiger Woods, to find out what the par is for this damn hole.“

________

The bride tells her husband

The bride tells her husband, ”Honey, you know I'm a virgin and I don't know
anything about sex. Can you explain it to me first?“

”OK, Sweetheart. Putting it simply, we will call your private place ‘the
prison’ and call my private thing ‘the prisoner’. So what we do is: put the
prisoner in the prison.

And then they made love for the first time.

Afterwards, the guy is lying face up on the bed, smiling with satisfaction.

Nudging him, his bride giggles, “Honey the prisoner seems to have escaped.”

Turning on his side, he smiles. “Then we will have to re-imprison him.”

After the second time they spent, the guy reaches for his cigarettes but
the girl, thoroughly enjoying the new experience of making love, gives him
a suggestive smile, “Honey, the prisoner is out again!”

The man rises to the occasion, but with the unsteady legs of a recently
born foal.

Afterwards, he lays back on the bed, totally exhausted.

She nudges him and says, “Honey, the prisoner escaped again.”

Limply turning his head, He YELLS at her, “Hey, its not a life sentence,
OKAY!

Beautiful

There was a lawyer and he was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side.

His eyes fluttered open and he said, ”You're beautiful!“ and then he fell asleep again.

His wife had never heard him say that so she stayed by his side. A couple minutes later his eyes fluttered open and he said ”You're cute!“

Well, the wife was dissapointed because instead of ”beautiful“ it was ”cute.“

She said ”What happened to ‘beautiful’?“

His reply was ”The drugs are wearing off!“

Circumcision

Two five year old boys are sitting in a hospital waiting room. One leans over to the other and says, ”What are you in here for?“

The other says, ”Circumcision.“

The first boy says ”Oh, man! I had that done right after I was born. I couldn't walk for a year!"

10 things in golf that sound dirty

1. Look at the size of his putter.

2. Oh, dang, my shaft's all bent.

3. You really wacked the hell out of that sucker.

4. After 18 holes I can barely walk.

5. My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip.

6. Lift your head and spread your legs.

7. You have a nice stroke, but your follow through leaves a lot to be desired.

8. Just turn your back and drop it.

9. Hold up. I've got to wash my balls.

10. Damn, I missed the hole again.